Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? (432 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? by Harkyn92(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pls advise me. We all know that IT has taken over but my laptop is wasting and im still broke, Pls what IT skill can I Iearn that is not that time consuming. Trust me im not dull, just want to have a proper idea. Any idea will be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Harkyn92:
Pls advise me.
We all know that IT has taken over but my laptop
is wasting and im still broke, Pls what IT skill can
I Iearn that is not that time consuming. Trust me
im not dull, just want to have a proper idea.
Any idea will be appreciated. Thanks in
anticipation
If I tell you the one that is not time consuming then u will have a lot of competition.... Because probably most people are already doing it... Eg web development... I saw someone offering to create an ecommerce store for 600... Few weeks ago

Pick a part of programming... If u don't like maths and logic then pick...video or design skills
Re: Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? by Harkyn92(m): 5:23am On Oct 14, 2019
thariodamaniac:

If I tell you the one that is not time consuming then u will have a lot of competition.... Because probably most people are already doing it... Eg web development... I saw someone offering to create an ecommerce store for 600... Few weeks ago

Pick a part of programming... If u don't like maths and logic then pick...video or design skills
im a physics graduate so mathematics is not a problem. Which part of programming would you have allowed a friend to go into sir.
Re: Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2019
Harkyn92:

im a physics graduate so mathematics is not a problem. Which part of programming would you have allowed a friend to go into sir.
It all depends on what you want...

Data science and machine learning and artificial intelligence if ur looking to get a high paying job....

But if ur looking to dive into building applications as fast as possible and gain employment faster then I will suggest software and app development...
If you like building hardware like a friend of mine and plan to own ur own startup hardware manufacturing firm... I will suggest you look into IOT and robotics....
You like breaking and knowing how systems work.... Try cyber security....
Or u just want to make the next GTA then game development is the way....

Programming is so vast that you can literally get lost.... But if you focus on one language then you will be adept and get better opportunities...

One word of advice though... Today every newbie programmer wants to do web development and app development because it's easy... Don't follow the crowd..
You can learn it just to give you a little something before the big contracts and opportunity start rolling in... But never be stuck in it... It's too saturated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

\ / You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. / #thesparrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.