Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. (2340 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys! So few minutes to the end of this day I decided to sketch something for the day! Here it is. I draw because I love to.

4 Likes

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm going to post more of my drawings here. I did a set that I call my ' African Girl ' set.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
African girl set.

2 Likes

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2019
The other two from the African girl set.

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2019
Then here I'm just going to ' go crazy' and show some more cartoon works. I was trying to draw cartoons for people with their names on. Just funny cartoons that have your name attached to them somewhere. I made some of these with big heads so i call them my ' bobble head ' drawings ( whatever that means )

1. Favour.
2. Maher.

Lol

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2019
My friends nickname is fhysx so i put it down here.

I wrap my drawings with cellotape once I'm done, i just think it makes it look printed. grin

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2019
But i can draw something rather realistic if i try, this is an example.

I was sketching.

3 Likes

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Love, and goodbye artists.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by o9o9: 5:05am On Oct 14, 2019
Wow. These are actually very very good.

I like the fact that they are a lot colorful

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Nice drawings

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2019
o9o9:
Wow. These are actually very very good.

I like the fact that they are a lot colorful

thank you, im glad you like them
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2019
GreatAchiever1:
Nice drawings
thanks, friend.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by Jh0wsef(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2019
I love these. please message me 08187163923

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Jh0wsef:
I love these. please message me 08187163923

thaaanks.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
purples25:

thanks, friend.
Please i would like to know, how did u colour them?
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

Please i would like to know, how did u colour them?

i used colourpencils, the ones children use. Then i used black pen too to make em look printed.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
purples25:

i used colourpencils, the ones children use. Then i used black pen too to make em look printed.

Owk, 9ce. Mehn e don tey i see those kind pencils, would like to try dem out one day, Any idea where to get em??
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

Owk, 9ce. Mehn e don tey i see those kind pencils, would like to try dem out one day, Any idea where to get em??

any supermarket would have them , they are very common.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2019
purples25:

any supermarket would have them , they are very common.

Thanks. When i'm ready, i'll be on the look out for dem.

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

Thanks. When i'm ready, i'll be on the look out for dem.
yeah i look forward to seeing your art.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2019
I love 'em kiss

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
locust:
I love 'em kiss
thanks
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please i'd like to print out the African girl art on black tshirts and sell. Can anyone guide me on how much it should cost and what you think about it being profitable and all. Thanks.

Even if i dont do that id like to just print out the first one on a green background on a black tshirt. I think it'd be cool.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
purples25:
Please i'd like to print out the African girl art on black tshirts and sell. Can anyone guide me on how much it should cost and what you think about it being profitable and all. Thanks.

Even if i dont do that id like to just print out the first one on a green background on a black tshirt. I think it'd be cool.

I dont know d process involved in t shirt printing but i think it'll be dope tho, but u have to first covert d picture into a digital one inorder for it to look sharp and check out the t shirt mop-up using photoshop...
And for it being profitable, omo dats where d knowledge of marketing comes into play.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

I dont know d process involved in t shirt printing but i think it'll be dope tho, but u have to first covert d picture into a digital one inorder for it to look sharp and check out the t shirt mop-up using photoshop...
And for it being profitable, omo dats where d knowledge of marketing comes into play.

How much do you think i will have to pay for converting the pic to a digital one and all that. To do this and start with printing at least one shirt. I even have an idea of designs i want to be around the pic on the black shirt. I love designing, if i find out how to put my designs on shirts that'd be awesome.

how much do you think the processing and printing of at least one shirt will cost ? Thanks.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
purples25:

How much do you think i will have to pay for converting the pic to a digital one and all that. To do this and start with printing at least one shirt. I even have an idea of designs i want to be around the pic on the black shirt. I love designing, if i find out how to put my designs on shirts that'd be awesome.

how much do you think the processing and printing of at least one shirt will cost ? Thanks.
It actually depends on the individual maybe 2k or 2500.
I'm not sure but if i will say d cost of printing atleast 1 shirt should not be more dan 2k depending on the location sha.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

It actually depends on the individual maybe 2k or 2500.
I'm not sure but if i will say d cost of printing atleast 1 shirt should not be more dan 2k depending on the location sha.

thanks
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by GreatAchiever1: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
purples25:

thanks
You know, u've gat good works up there and looks like u've gat ur way with colours, if u have a Pc, i suggest u should consider going digital... Would like to see what u can do with it.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

You know, u've gat good works up there and looks like u've gat ur way with colours, if u have a Pc, i suggest u should consider going digital... Would like to see what u can do with it.

i really want to o, i have serious plans. Just fixed my lappy.
Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2019
purples25:

Hello there
I can help you with digitalising the picture
Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: My Breast Cancer Awareness Sketch/ Contribution. by purples25(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dsgraphiks:

Hello there
I can help you with digitalising the picture
Check my siggy

hi.

thanks for reaching out to me.

i clicked on your link but im not seeing anything. Maybe you should drop other links or smth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maya Vs 3ds Max / How Do I Remove A Watermark From Animated Video / Cheapest Place To Hire Red One, Scarlet Or Epic In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.