Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars (46654 Views)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by ojuu4u(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
fashrola:

You have to let go this mentality.... Some young guys are making legit money in Nigeria...

'Cos I go to club to dance, buy drinks and ease off the stress means I'm not fraud or rituals? Gosh!!!

Thank God u re a club type, u can see how small guys of 16- 21 spend money on expensive wines and girls.......WHR did they get the money....... 21 yrs old spend 350k a night in a club? Oga stop living in denial
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by oyebolaidris: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
You have nothing to worry about if you don't av skeleton in ur cupboard. This is how security agency works, they raid as many as possible, then sort them pit till they have their men.

If u know u know.

Kudos efcc, only fraudulent minded youths would see this as complete nonsense, don't forget there can't be fire without smoke. If they don't smell something, they don't usually act like this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by adahgold(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
deepwater:

poverty has messed u up big time

lemme give u a clue.
access bank takes in peeps of about 23 years of age, after 3 months training at allen they become executives in banks and entitled to brand new vehicles worth over 6million naira.

when u see these kids at party and club (which is only normal) ur poverty mentality kicks in and all your brain sees is Younger boys do not want to work (sweat) again yet they want to leave like someone in directorate cadre , most teenage girls have become runs girls . party! party!! party!!!

Tomorrow Tuesday, go and stay at Helipads at NAF base PHC and Bristow, Caverton, Mobil Hanger at Lagos.... make u see small small boys and girls who have spent the last 28 days in deepwaters sweating out hell to pump that black fluid. so when dey come town come chill. EFCC go come pack them and one dunce go generally call them fraud abi.

stay there and be listening to how to become an entrepreneur speech from OSIBANJO and agricultural news from Buhari.

Between 2000 and 2005, there is toyota car they call thank you daddy FYI that nick name was from the Kano state. Northerners have always bought cars for their kids, EFCC no dey carry those ones. once a southern floats his head out of water, he becomes a thief immediately regardless of the otherwise.

charlie u need reorientation undecided

Your wisdom no go finish. Amen.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by fashrola(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Thank God u re a club type, u can see how small guys of 16- 21 spend money on expensive wines and girls.......WHR did they get the money....... 21 yrs old spend 350k a night in a club? Oga stop living in denial

I don't go to club house..... I'm trying to let you know that some young folks here in Nigeria are making legit money

Spending such money in a night does not mean he or she spends it everyday...

350k is someone's basic salary minus allowance offshore...

A 26 year Second Engineer onboard a ship *Name withheld* is earning 2.6 Million Naira monthly

So change your mentality oga.... No allow poverty dey play mind games with you

Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

This is a really stupid logic.

Yahoo boy spotted

What big industries are there in osun? What are the high paying jobs? What percentage of people in osun earn salaries of 400k or more per month?
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Carlyboi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
opebiboy:
make shango strike you dead you thief. Yahoo is here to stay and nothing cab stop it. Boys will keep cashing out and fools like you will keep crying. All money is dirty, nothing like legit, everybody is a thief. Bastard!
. grin grin cheesy nigga you don vez finish o one thing bout this country is that it’s indeed a scam with the level of poverty in this country it would take more than raids and taking mug shots of these boys to end the yahoo menace to be frank! I
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by ojuu4u(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
fashrola:

I don't go to club house..... I'm trying to let you know that some young folks here in Nigeria are making legit money

Spending such money in a night does not mean he or she spends it everyday...

350k is someone's basic salary minus allowance offshore...

A 26 year Second Engineer onboard a ship *Name withheld* is earning 2.6 Million Naira monthly

So change your mentality oga.... No allow poverty dey play mind games with you

Goodbye

U don't go to club yet u are defending them..... Change ur mentality , try to do legit work and spend within ur means........everyday news on stealing of pants and dumping of lifeless of females on road sides, what's missions of those people involving in the heinous acts .....is not ritual or internet scam
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by fashrola(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

No one club and ball pass offshore workers

When your paid dollars daily for welding and diving spending 200 in a club is not your problem

Park well undecided

G boys dey learn for where o and g guys dey ball

They don't know... They think that some young chaps spending money in club are all into Yahoo... Lol

Offshore workers spends only once in a blue moon that's the difference

Earning $450 in a day na beans?
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by fashrola(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=ojuu4u post=83129892][/quote]

Poverty is really a disease.... I hope you get diagnosed and cured soon

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by ojuu4u(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
fashrola:

Poverty is really a disease.... I hope you get diagnosed and cured soon

At least am still better than u financially u am very sure of that, by standard am not begging for food , using my own personal car with my legitimate money, feeding my family..... Truth is bitter that's y its paining you into ur bone marrows
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:
Better. Younger boys dnt want to work (sweat) again yet they want to leave like someone in directorate cadre , most teenage girls have become runs girls . party! party!! party!!! Day and Night.
Night-clubs bombarded all capital cities , to me, night clubs are meant for men who have sweat/ laboured and not boys (16 to 21years old guy carrying 3 girls in the club for 3some having spent hundred of thousands on wine. WHR did he get the money if not fraud, stealing and ritual).
Our cultures have been completely eroded.
They don't want to sweat yet they want luxury of life..What an irony.

Hypocrite please go to bed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by ojuu4u(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Hypocrite please go to bed.

Oga read latest post on them with their pix....bird of a feather.....
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Dedetwo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:
Better. Younger boys dnt want to work (sweat) again yet they want to leave like someone in directorate cadre , most teenage girls have become runs girls . party! party!! party!!! Day and Night.
Night-clubs bombarded all capital cities , to me, night clubs are meant for men who have sweat/ laboured and not boys (16 to 21years old guy carrying 3 girls in the club for 3some having spent hundred of thousands on wine. WHR did he get the money if not fraud, stealing and ritual).
Our cultures have been completely eroded.
They don't want to sweat yet they want luxury of life..What an irony.

What business is it when the young boys want to live like corporate raiders and teenage girls decide to become runs girls? The government has constitutional pedigree to raid night clubs and confiscate peoples' ride. Anyway, Nigeria is a delusional estate. It is worse than zoo.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Oga read latest post on them with their pix....bird of a feather.....

When they see young boys balling automatically they are into yahoo. You think its by sweat then go and start digging well that's when you'll know everything is by Grace. Remember it was a random raid so even you the sweater man could have been picked grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
mercyviv:
That one asking whether they shouldn't go club again should know its within the law to make raids like this, but then if you're doing a legitimate business and your hands are clean, what's stopping you from providing proofs and why won't they let you off the hook? A clean mind, they say fears nothing!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Stay and provide proofs in this Nigeria you must be joking even your legit jab you go settle or risk being automatically changed to a yahoo boy that moment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Most nightclub goers I know in this country are into illegal stuffs. What would someone responsible be doing in a nightclub. If your parents are proud of you going to nightclubs, then they're irresponsible

Says someone who has probably gone to the club before or even a fornicator cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Oga how much is ur legitimate income for you to go to night clubs and spend 20k to 200k on drink and women in the club per nite.

So you can spend 20k legitimately i have friends that ball more than 40k and 100% they are working them no even sabi how to use phone type with oyinbo. You can say 50k-200k upward that from 20 seems like a poverty mentality no offense coz God go make you bigger.
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by mercyviv(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Stay and provide proofs in this Nigeria you must be joking even your legit jab you go settle or risk being automatically changed to a yahoo boy that moment. cheesy
Forget that story! The worst of them all, the Nigerian police have arrested my brother times without number, asking him questions about his laptop, his phones and all that. The moment he produces ID, addresses and names to buttress his claims, their story immediately changes to; "bro, how far na...you go give your bros something na, this country no easy"!! They sure know they can't pin anything on you.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
sinceraconcept:
what is this imb.ecile even saying? Is it millions of Naira people have before they can hit night clubs? You're obviously from a very poor family and that's why you believe living a loud lifestyle is what would showcase you to people. I thank God I'm from a well to do family and raised with silver spoon but have never hit a nightclub in my life because I consider it as a den of irresponsible touts like you because a lot of Nigerian nightclubs are usually not organized and fight could break out at any time with people pulling bottles, can I stand all that bullshit? NO

Your food is another mans poison because you don't go to clubs doesn't mean your responsible

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
mercyviv:

Forget that story! The worst of them all, the Nigerian police have arrested my brother times without number, asking him questions about his laptop, his phones and all that. The moment he produces ID, addresses and names to buttress his claims, their story immediately changes to; "bro, how far na...you go give your bros something na, this country no easy"!! They sure know they can't pin anything on you.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?

No pray make them teach you lesson with your legit work.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nostradamus: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Park well undecided

G boys dey learn for where o and g guys dey ball
tell them bro,tell them.

A lot of people don't know that despite G boys having an iPhone and a Lexus es350,they still lack behind where these oilworkers dey. People should go check inspiredm and how oilworkers collect clean cars like toys from that dude.one even bought a Rolls Royce from inspiredm. Make people go check gimportter in the auto section and see oil and gas boys buying up Amazing cars from him.

Some people need to make a trip to Bonny Island and check nlng staff in their RA.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by sinceraconcept(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Says someone who has probably gone to the club before or even a fornicator cheesy
Do you know me before? Funny cat
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Xisnin(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
nwimo22:
Sorry what’s the specific meaning of Extortion?? You think the word only come to play when it’s something relating to money? Please check the synonyms of Extortion.
Arresting a suspect is not extortion.
But if you think I am wrong, provide evidence that EFCC extorted the suspects.
You don't get to change the meaning of the word as you like.

They have the power to arrest any suspect wherever they are and yet they fear to exercise that same power on people at the government houses.
Irrelevant.
Why do you want to limit EFCC's power?
They are free to arrest whichever suspect that comes under their radar.
It is just like a mugger complaining that police aren't arresting armed robbers.
Even if that were true(it is not), how does that exonerate the mugger?

In as much as we condemn Yahoo I still believe that many legit people were victim of what occurred last night.
It doesn't matter if some of those arrested are innocent.
The innocent will be screened and released as usual.
Anyone of the "innocents" who felt slighted can head to court but it will be pointless since
the court would only tolerate cases of unlawful arrest or detention.

No country in the world guarantees freedom from being arrested and an arrest
is part of a due process of enforcing the law and ensuring justice.
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nostradamus: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
fashrola:

A 26 year Second Engineer onboard a ship *Name withheld* is earning 2.6 Million Naira monthly.

i guess the company is NLNG.

what people don't know is that oilworkers actually earn a lot.some engineers salary is unbelievable.
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by fashrola(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

At least am still better than u financially u am very sure of that, by standard am not begging for food , using my own personal car with my legitimate money, feeding my family..... Truth is bitter that's y its paining you into ur bone marrows

Low Self esteem is a very bad thing... Get well soon chap

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by fashrola(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
i guess the company is NLNG.

what people don't know is that oilworkers actually earn a lot.some engineers salary is unbelievable.

Not even NLNG sef.... Throme Group is crewing for the company
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Yahoo boy spotted

What big industries are there in osun? What are the high paying jobs? What percentage of people in osun earn salaries of 400k or more per month?

dumbass, I neither live in Osun nor am I a yahoo guy. I'm a programmer and I and some of my friends earn above 400k in a month. If I were living in Osun, wouldn't you tag me a yahoo you?
Your logic is hopelessly flawed. I wouldn't blame you though, this administration has succeeded in demonizing wealth and so when someone appears to be successful, it must be that he's into crime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by ojuu4u(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
fashrola:

Low Self esteem is a very bad thing... Get well soon chap

Staying under parent , think they are CEO already , wake up to reality, without pain there is no gain even in America. Do legit work you still have so many years ahead if u. Its abnormal to think you have to equal
enjoyment with likes of Davido, Ahmed Musa, Otedola , CEO of any company. When you don't have legitimate income or you are still struggling.

That is not "think big but self deceit
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by medolab90(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Reading comments here makes me believe More we deserve what we are going through.

LMAO going to club makes you irresponsible some pple are still living in the medieval age mindedly.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by fashrola(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
ojuu4u:

Staying under parent , think they are CEO already , wake up to reality, without pain there is no gain even in America. Do legit work you still have so many years ahead if u. Its abnormal to think you have to equal
enjoyment with likes of Davido, Ahmed Musa, Otedola , CEO of any company. When you don't have legitimate income or you are still struggling.

That is not "think big but self deceit

You see how your mentality is retrogressing? Always assuming everyone is living with their parents struggling piece of meat with siblings like you lol

Ogbeni go out and see the world yourself..... Some Youths are progressing legitimately

Do not assume... always ask
Re: EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

dumbass, I neither live in Osun nor am I a yahoo guy. I'm a programmer and I and some of my friends earn above 400k in a month. If I were living in Osun, wouldn't you tag me a yahoo you?
Your logic is hopelessly flawed. I wouldn't blame you though, this administration has succeeded in demonizing wealth and so when someone appears to be successful, it must be that he's into crime

so lets do this. lets see the life of a so calle 400k /month 'programmer'

https://www.nairaland.com/4731872/hp-probook-4540s-8gb-ram

I have a neat HP Probook 4540s with 8gb of RAM, Intel Core i3 with 2.4 GHz processing power, 640gb of hard disk space for sale. The laptop runs on Windows 10 and has no problems whatsoever. You'll also get a follow-come charger. Selling because i have a new PC.
You can reach me on 0.8.1.87.1.2..9.9.1.6 for more inquiries.
Location is Owerri but can be delivered nationwide.

Condition...............Used
Type...............Laptop
Brand...............HP
Processor...............Intel Core i3
Speed...............2.4Ghz
RAM...............8GB
Storage Capacity...............640GB
Display Size...............14"
Operating System...............Windows 10

real big earner aren't you - with a shit core i3 laptop. hope you upgraded to a 32gb 1tb nvme, xeon with 4k nvidia graphics. thats how big boys earning over 400k roll, not by scraping to keep ends meet by selling mutts on the side

https://www.nairaland.com/5214453/quality-caucasian-shepherd-puppies-sale

big man. when high rollers get new laptops - they GIVE away their old ones, especially when the old laptops are cheap pieces of shiit.

https://www.nairaland.com/5425940/lautech-student-leads-efcc-operatives/1#82378197
PerfectlyPerfect:
Snitches get stitches

small wonder. they are your people. maybe you can fish out the fellow who snitched on your compatriots in this case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.