Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,818 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Read This Pro Tips Before Hire Freelancer For Your Freelance Job Or Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This Pro Tips Before Hire Freelancer For Your Freelance Job Or Project (149 Views)

What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / I Need Freelancer For Writing Articles / Freelancer For Universal Plastic Buckets And Basins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Pro Tips Before Hire Freelancer For Your Freelance Job Or Project by AdneyBaker: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2019
In this digital age it is of quintessence that you find the freelance for your business. The nature of all businesses has gone global in this age. If you want to hire freelancer for your remote task and you think this is painful procedure for you to select right candidates. So, here are some pro tips to hire best freelancer for your project or job. There are too many options of freelancer and freelance platform where you can find best match of your needs. Following are some basic problems which I face when I go for select a candidate for the job.
• On Platforms like Upwork or Freelancer. And they have dozens of contest participants who all seem to present themselves in a professional manner. So, it’s difficult to find the perfect one due to high coemption. So, I suggest you to select a platform which have skilled freelancer and low coemption. One of them is RightFreelancer, here you can easily find the best match for you freelance job.

• Beware of offer is that is clearly copy-pasted. You can easily judge an advertisement tone so these copy pastors are disqualifiers for your job.

• Always track history of freelancer, with positive ratings, feedback. Also look for five-star reviews from pervious clients.

• Always keep in mind that if you are hiring a freelancer then he must understand your language. I’m not talking about language grammar rules, a few typos and missed commas here and there are actually OK, I mean that you can communicate with a freelancer without any communication barriers.

• Tell the clear final goal by describing your task properly and what you want to achieve.

I hope that these tips will help you to find and manage freelancers more efficiently,

(1) (Reply)

Over N2 Trillion Cash In Circulation—cbn / Mining: FG Warns States Over Evasion Of Royalty Payment / Accountants To FG: Don’t Increase VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.