Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1337863 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning house.

Please I want to find out what the WES evaluation result is for ND and HND holders?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2020
PreciousRuby:
Good morning house.

Please I want to find out what the WES evaluation result is for ND and HND holders?
search nairaland with key words "wes nd hnd". There are tons of answers to the question. Its 2 or more degrees

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by justwise(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2020
justwise:
@All

Please let's avoid promoting whatsapp group here as it does not help this thread by any means.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2020
Thank you.

ednut1:
search nairaland with key words "wes nd hnd". There are tons of answers to the question. Its 2 or more degrees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Berle: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok. Thanks
ednut1:
provide the required documents or provide loe stating you can't get it and that is doesn't affect your eligibility scores (67/100 mimimum-make sure without his points you still score 67 or more)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Flopretty: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Hello everybody,

Please i need ieltsliz paid videos for writing. if you have please share with me
My test is this weekend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Its normally two or more certificates.
PreciousRuby:
Good morning house.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Phil16: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2020
ednut1:

Copied
I can't get reference letter ���which way forward

1. A Reference can be written by a colleague or supervisor on PLAIN A4 PAPER
The person writing should out their details, postion and add their ID is possible
2. Get the letter notarized if possible
3. Add your letters - employment, promotion etc
4. Also attach the email that States that your HR won't give you reference letter
5 then payslips if you have or bank statement highlighting salary

All elements of reference letter must still be included

Once again if you are on this route DO NOT USE COMPANY LETTER HEAD

Thanks plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeStacy: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2020
yes ITA for Sask PNP

yemblaze:
I will advise you apply for your transcripts. Do you have ITA already??

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2020
May the spirit of the draw come down today grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elcid1(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Who can give me the format to address my work reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Please check page 1. It's there

Elcid1:
Who can give me the format to address my work reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning all, please in creating a profile, what should be filled under complete/full academic years for ATS and secondly, which institution should be used? SHould it be Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or Association of Accounting Technicians Scheme West Africa? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Transcript is required for the qualification you are using to claim the NOC. Get a student copy or if possible an official copy

DeStacy:
yes ITA for Sask PNP

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pragya2017: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2020
The name of the institution would be ICAN and the name of the certificate would be AAT.

Maryduke:
Good morning all, please in creating a profile, what should be filled under complete/full academic years for ATS and secondly, which institution should be used? SHould it be Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or Association of Accounting Technicians Scheme West Africa? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by youngwolf(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Maryduke:

Use ICAN. I believe that’s for WES profile

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gshun: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Do we have any post PPR trend on Nairaland? kindly help with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2020
youngwolf:

Use ICAN. I believe that’s for WES profile

Its actually for EE profile. WES report shows ICAN as the institution
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2020
pragya2017:
The name of the institution would be ICAN and the name of the certificate would be AAT.

Thanks, sorry I was not specific. Its for EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pragya2017: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2020
use ICAN.

Maryduke:
Thanks, sorry I was not specific. Its for EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2020
pragya2017:
use ICAN.

Okay. Do I use one year as the complete/full academic year(s)? Please bear in mind I did 5 diets in total instead of 3 to qualify because I had some resits. When the ask for the full academic year(s), do the mean to standard period of completion of the program or the period one took to complete it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pragya2017: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2020
you can use the duration of the program as the start and end date but for the certificate, it would be a year certificate and diploma and it would be part-time not full time. I hope i was able to answer your question.

Maryduke:
Okay. Do I use one year as the complete/full academic year(s)? Please bear in mind I did 5 diets in total instead of 3 to qualify because I had some resits. When the ask for the full academic year(s), do the mean to standard period of completion of the program or the period one took to complete it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AlbertaPikin: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hey guys..
I got my tracking number from the UNILAG transcripts portal since last week, but the UPS tracker says it’s a wrong tracking number. Who can I call in Unilag records to help me handle it ? cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
pragya2017:
you can use the duration of the program as the start and end date but for the certificate, it would be a year certificate and diploma and it would be part-time not full time. I hope i was able to answer your question.

You did great thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
The CIC website usually remains unavailable between 1 am to 6 am EST on tuesdays for maintenance. Which was the case yesterday as well. But now IRCC has put up a website maintenance notice on their twitter account for tomorrow 1 am to 6 am as well. I hope this has nothing to do with today’s draw and everything is carried out like it’s supposed to today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amygal01: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
March 5th not March 4th
slydog:
The CIC website usually remains unavailable between 1 am to 6 am EST on tuesdays for maintenance. Which was the case yesterday as well. But now IRCC has put up a website maintenance notice on their twitter account for tomorrow 1 am to 6 am as well. I hope this has nothing to do with today’s draw and everything is carried out like it’s supposed to today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good day house, please who has good contact in UNILAG,my wife want to evaluate her master's and WES already sent UNILAG mail to confirm but no response from Unilag yet..If you have contact of anyone that can assist kindly share with me.Thanks all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
@SunshineD1

fellow AVOrian any news at all this week? ADR? PPR? sad

SunshineD1:
Accra just released PPR to three families today o. One is a personal friend. Hallelujah for we AVOrians shall rejoice soon and very soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ausn: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
MJKJ:
@SunshineD1

fellow AVOrian any news at all this week? ADR? PPR? sad

I got a Ghost Update on Monday. My AoR is March 2019.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lukonline(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Draw pleaseee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thank you so much. This is good news.

ausn:

I got a Ghost Update on Monday. My AoR is March 2019.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please can I do Permanent Résident biometrics in Canada on a visitors Visa? Submitting application from Nigeria but apparently will be there when biometrics letter would come? Seniors in the house help, so I would know when to book my ticket

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.