Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. (2269 Views)

Information For N-tech Beneficiaries. / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday / N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
The training centres received quite a few visitors in the past week.

DG of the Public Service Institute - Dr. Abdul-Ganiyu Obatoyinbo and Afolabi Imoukhuede (@fola37) - SSA to the President on Job Creation graced the Orientation "service" of the new beneficiaries.

Similarly, SSA to the President on Social Investment Programmes - @IsmaeelAhmedB and SA to the President on Tech and Innovation - @IfeAdebayo visited the training campus to speak to both trainers and beneficiarie...
See More

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by MrPresident001: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2019
MrPresident001:
Dear NPower,

Kindly work on my resignation issue pls. I resigned from the program some few months ago but i still receive stipends at the end of every month.

I resigned from the portal twice and also sent many emails to you but i still didn’t get any response.

Kindly advise on how I’ll stop it from coming in cos i believe that is no more a legitimate source for me.

Thank you very much.

Yusuf
from Yobe

Kindly send in the number you used for your N-Power registration.

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by Bari22: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2019
npowerng:

If there's anyway I can replace him, I need it please
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by Bari22: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2019
npowerng:

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Bari22:

It doesn't work that way, if you want to be on the programme, you will have to register when the portal opens for new in-take.

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by ucheuzor1(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2019
MrPresident001:
Dear NPower,

Kindly work on my resignation issue pls. I resigned from the program some few months ago but i still receive stipends at the end of every month.

I resigned from the portal twice and also sent many emails to you but i still didn’t get any response.

Kindly advise on how I’ll stop it from coming in cos i believe that is no more a legitimate source for me.

Thank you very much.

Yusuf
from Yobe

Please be sending the stipend to me, I can help you do the job. I really need to lay my hand on something.

No job after service. cry
Biko Help a brother cry
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
ucheuzor1:

Please be sending the stipend to me, I can help you do the job. I really need to lay my hand on something.

No job after service. cry
Biko Help a brother cry

We understand, the portal will soon be open for 2019 registration, please be patient.

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by oluwatodimu1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
npowerng:

We understand, the portal will soon be open for 2019 registration, please be patient.
@npowerng, I have successfully resigned from the program but I was still paid for last month which i really want to stop. I kindly want to appeal that my details be removed from the list of account details in your database.
Thank you.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by MrPresident001: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by solomorinho(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dear Npower, please what plans do you have for Ntech hardware
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by Bari22: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2019
npowerng:

It doesn't work that way, if you want to be on the programme, you will have to register when the portal opens for new in-take.

When is that?
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by TGM2015: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2019
hiplus:

@ npowerng

The profile of my sister who is serving Npower in Delta State was placed on hold, and she has met the Principal to issue her a letter of attestation clearing her, which the Principal has fulfilled.

The issue here is that she tried submitting the letter to the local government focal person, but he is requesting that she travel to Asaba, the state capital to submit it and also give the man-in-charge N30,000.

Please, is that the new process to lift HOLD on profiles? Is money requested when Npower put a profile on hold?

I will appreciate a quick and concise response from you on the official process to follow when a participant of the Npower program wants to lift the hold and full disclosure on the amount of money required.

I also will like to know if this can be submitted via Npower support email and how to escalate this issue to the appropriate authority if necessary.
Have you tried submitting it through the Npower portal or try contacting them through their Twitter account?
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2019
hiplus:

@ npowerng

The profile of my sister who is serving Npower in Delta State was placed on hold, and she has met the Principal to issue her a letter of attestation clearing her, which the Principal has fulfilled.

The issue here is that she tried submitting the letter to the local government focal person, but he is requesting that she travel to Asaba, the state capital to submit it and also give the man-in-charge N30,000.

Please, is that the new process to lift HOLD on profiles? Is money requested when Npower put a profile on hold?

I will appreciate a quick and concise response from you on the official process to follow when a participant of the Npower program wants to lift the
hold and full disclosure on the amount of money required.

I also will like to know if this can be submitted via Npower support email and how to escalate this issue to the appropriate authority if necessary.

Paying money to Focal Persons is entirely against the ethics of N-Power, and we strongly advise against it. Tell here to upload the latter her principal gave her, as prove she has actually been going to her PPA.
We would as well need the name and number of the officials demanding money from her.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Bari22:

When is that?
We don't have a date yet, but we will surely make a post on that here as soon as the portal is open for registration.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2019
solomorinho:
Dear Npower,
please what plans do you have for Ntech hardware

After the training and internship, N-Tech hardware beneficiaries are expected to use the knowledge and skill acquired to be self-sufficient, and possibly be employers of labour.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2019
oluwatodimu1:

@npowerng, I have successfully resigned from the program but I was still paid for last month which i really want to stop. I kindly want to appeal that my details be removed from the list of account details in your database.
Thank you.

Kindly send the phone number you used for your N-Power registration please.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2019
npowerng:

Paying money to Focal Persons is entirely against the ethics of N-Power, and we strongly advise against it. Tell here to upload the latter her principal gave her, as prove she has actually been going to her PPA.
We would as well need the name and number of the officials demanding money from her.
Please through what website does she upload the letter? She can't seem to find were to attach documents on the Npower npvn website.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2019
MrPresident001:

Dear Npower,

Kindly accept my request to send you a message so i can send the number pls.

Thank you

By all means please, You are free to send a message.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2019
TGM2015:

Have you tried submitting it through the Npower portal or try contacting them through their Twitter account?
How do I submit through their portal. I can't find anywhere to upload document.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2019
hiplus:

How do I submit through their portal. I can't find anywhere to upload document.

Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, and remember to clearly state your complaint.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2019
npowerng:

Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, and remember to clearly state your complaint.
Thanks.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2019
hiplus:

Thanks.

You are most welcome.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by oluwatodimu1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
npowerng:

Kindly send the phone number you used for your N-Power registration please.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2019
oluwatodimu1:

We will work on it immediately.

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by oluwatodimu1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
npowerng:

We will work on it immediately.
Thank you so much
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by sheffy87: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Good morning Npower, please what is the update about 2016 veteran set, please don't try to solve a problem by creating another one, disengaging them without proper TRANSITION package for them to a earn living after their meritorious service would be disastrous and will not really orgor well with this present administration.....! !! Please bring back the transition icon on our npvn....!! Please donot disengage 2016 without proper arrangements for their means of livelihood..

Secondly, please how true was the rumour that went viral last week or there about from Mrs uwais, she said they are planing to disengage the 2016 veteran set by December ending 2019 ?

Thirdly, when next is Mr afolabi facebook live chat coming up ? And of what benefit is the new ministry created to npower beneficiaries, what should we be expecting? Thank and God bless as you prepare to answer my questions diligently.... Regards
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2019
sheffy87:
Good morning Npower, please what is the update about 2016 veteran set, please don't try to solve a problem by creating another one, disengaging them without proper TRANSITION package for them to a earn living after their meritorious service would be disastrous and will not really orgor well with this present administration.....! !! Please bring back the transition icon on our npvn....!! Please donot disengage 2016 without proper arrangements for their means of livelihood..

Secondly, please how true was the rumour that went viral last week or there about from Mrs uwais, she said they are planing to disengage the 2016 veteran set by December ending 2019 ?

Thirdly, when next is Mr afolabi facebook live chat coming up ? And of what benefit is the new ministry created to npower beneficiaries, what should we be expecting? Thank and God bless as you prepare to answer my questions diligently.... Regards

Good day there is a transition icon which was uploaded on your profile but taken down for an upgrade, has various options which address all of the issues raised in your comment. It transition icon will be uploaded back as soon as the upgrade is done.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by sheffy87: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2019
npowerng:

Good day there is a transition icon which was uploaded on your profile but taken down for an upgrade, has various options which address all of the issues raised in your comment. It transition icon will be uploaded back as soon as the upgrade is done.

Okay thank you, we do hope for a better package

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by MrCounselor: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is Edo State the ONLY venue for N-Power Tech SOUTH venue, please?
@npowerng kindly avail us with the preparations.

It will be pointless if people have to relocate from different States for weeks long without a form of accommodation in place even under short notice.

I reside in Oyo State presently and to just relocate to Edo state in less than a week's notice won't cut it, most of us will be in the same shoe likewise.

We should know exactly what we are getting into please.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2019
MrCounselor:
Is Edo State the ONLY venue for N-Power Tech SOUTH venue, please?
@npowerng kindly avail us with the preparations.

It will be pointless if people have to relocate from different States for weeks long without a form of accommodation in place even under short notice.

I reside in Oyo State presently and to just relocate to Edo state in less than a week's notice won't cut it, most of us will be in the same shoe likewise.

We should know exactly what we are getting into please.

Good day sir, Edo state is the venue we can easily use for a population of that magnitude, and we provide accommodation for beneficiaries. One week is not too short for you to preper if you are really serious about the training.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mearsk Recruitment / Guiness Calling / Care-giver For My Aged Mother Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.