Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers (3584 Views)

Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 / NDLEA Recruitment: Past Questions And Answers For Recruitment Test: Download Her / Federal Road Safety Recruitment Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers by eteteson: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ekiti State Teaching Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for qualification examination is now available to Download in PDF.

Getting employed into Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) through the study of Past Questions is what this article is all about.

We have take time to compiled this Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.

TESCOM Sample Past Questions and Answers from Previous Years.

1. The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to?
Develop programmes for society
Develop individual skills
Establish more schools
Guide educational programmes
Design teachers’ programmes

2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
Society-centred learning.
Teacher-centred learning
Child-centred learning
Parent-centred learning
Government-centred.

3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
Discussion method
Project method
Interactive method
Power point presentation
Distraction method

Click Here Download the Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF

Re: Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pls,add me to watapp to follow d trend...08152080886.I need a past questions for TESCOM assessment. Thanks
Re: Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers by josh99: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Kindly add me to the whatsapp group for update zero 8 1 3 7 7 3 four 5 six four
Re: Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers by OBALOLA2019(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2019
Please add me to WhatsApp group 08060944440. I need the past questions
Re: Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers by idarasalomy01: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
eteteson:
Ekiti State Teaching Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for qualification examination is now available to Download in PDF.

Getting employed into Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) through the study of Past Questions is what this article is all about.

We have take time to compiled this Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.

TESCOM Sample Past Questions and Answers from Previous Years.

1. The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to?
Develop programmes for society
Develop individual skills
Establish more schools
Guide educational programmes
Design teachers’ programmes

2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
Society-centred learning.
Teacher-centred learning
Child-centred learning
Parent-centred learning
Government-centred.

3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
Discussion method
Project method
Interactive method
Power point presentation
Distraction method

Click Here Download the Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 / All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.