Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? (1125 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / Techno Replies Facebook Comment On The Best Between Tecno L3 ,P3,M3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Holatunjiii(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2010
Nigeria or Ghana, which is the best country?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Big2bore(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
(9ija).
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Holatunjiii(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
Well, there is no doubt about that during 70's, 80's and 90's. But as at now, Ghana is better than Nigeria
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Holatunjiii(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
Do you think a country without power supply is a great country?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by jayJR(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2010
I ll always be nigerian but if I d pick where I want this place to look like, it'd be GHANA.
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Tumuzi: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
nigeria is more diverse (ethnically) than Ghana is so its bound to be alot more political corruption in nigeria than ghana, its really hard to compare a country as small as ghana to nigeria, its better to compare ghana to ivory cost or something, they have more similarties
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Adonike(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Tumuzi,
God will continue pumping Blessings upon your life for that comment you've made. infabu
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by Holatunjiii(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Well, I am not doubting the fact that you which to compare Ivory Coast with Ghana, but what are the factors that can be used to determine whether a country is better? Is it ethnic diversity or what?
Re: Which Is The Best Between Nigeria And Ghana? What Is You Take? by bonetalk(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
It's good to be a NIGERIAN, Great country, good people and beautiful culture. I love dis country compare 2 any other country in the whole world. 9JA 4 GR8NESS!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nairaland Office Located ? / Why Cosmic Ray Rumor Cannot Be True / Why Do Nigerians Like Repititive Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.