Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) (39701 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Don’t Judge Me – Cossy Ojiakor Preaches God In A Provocative Dress / Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by briggson07(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow I tot of her tonight and she's here

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Ahmed432: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by gazza07(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Old bitch
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Woe unto the world for sin cometh, but woe unto the person from which sin comes through.

Jesus said to the woman about to be stoned. After he had free her..woman I do not judge you. But go and sin no more.

No judges you..you have already judge yourself for thinking you are being judge.

The truth bears witness of itself.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by 12inchess: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Her bobby is already judging me. grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Abalado(f): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
princeking2:
Will you keep kwayet before thunder scatter your mouth.
that kind thunder way kee cows for ondo state last month abi? Ure bad child
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
post=83143161:
Only God can judge us.

Do not judge so you will not be judged.
So when we see bad tin make we no talk again?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Ahmed432: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Talk
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Becklynn(f): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Aunty Agbaya
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
I wonder why some people will not respect their age. When boob don't fall e don't fall be dat. Sorry for the wasted years ada.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
I wonder why some people will not respect their age. When boob don fall e don fall be dat. Sorry for the wasted years ada.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Pppprecious: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
I wonder why some people will not respect their age. When boob don't fall e don't fall be dat. Sorry for the wasted years ada.
Earn up to N25000 per day online with CPA marketing.click on the link to start
https://ritetrk.com/ref/219340
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Dway777: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
My love for breast ehen

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
That’s the only verse of scripture they know..” do not judge”..

They forget that the same bible also says do not fornicate,do not lie,do not comit adultery, do not murder, do not covert your neighbors property etc

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gerout of here rotten meat vendor.

post=83143161:
Only God can judge us.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
they should put cossy on bbn so people will see once and for all she is an old slut who should be ignored .

its been over 10 years and she has not moved on from pushing her boobs in peoples faces

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by topstone4: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
post=83143161:
Only God can judge us.

Then it's cool if your female pastor wears g-string to the alter to preach, right?

Why is your destiny tied to hypocrisy like this?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by hushpapi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
God guide our female kids to the right part. The part of those you have shown your favor, not the part of those who go astray (Amin)

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Kinsley01: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2019
See below
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by mashbranding334: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Aunty wey no get nipple..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Please for God's sake STOP telling us Cossy is cleavage baring.

Does she ever cover breast? No!!

Anytime we hear Cossy, no need to say Orjiakor or "cleavage baring". We already Know who it is and what to see when we click.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 15, 2019
Please any surgeon in the house to redistribute the excessive fats in her 'cleavage' to add to the depleting chunks in her face? angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by mozona(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2019
she is getting oil already
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 4:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Most women are nothing without makeup

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by yoyo4456: 4:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Meet the new exciting style that comes in the form of mobile games. The more you play,
the more money you earn. Play anytime, anywhere. Have fun. No boring. Apply now at >> slotxo
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by od501: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2019
This Hanti na fool! At are age she never get sense.

What is there not to judge?! That she is an upgraded olosho? Let her keep deceiving herself.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by achikolo(f): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83143161:
Only God can judge us.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 5:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Cossy like she is feeling guilt and looking for scriptures to justify her actions.

No need to be preachy, the end justify the means. However whatever she sows she reaps. Works of flesh distinct from the spirit and both have their outcomes.
That of course is no Jugment but Scriptural.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Woe unto the world for sin cometh, but woe unto the person from which sin comes through.

Jesus said to the woman about to be stoned. After he had free her..woman I do not judge you. But go and sin no more.

No judges you..you have already judge yourself for thinking you are being judge.

The truth bears witness of itself.

Well said, my point. She feeling guilty hence the effort to justify her actions with the holy book.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo / D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.