Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Who Are The Most Wicked/evil Women In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Most Wicked/evil Women In The Bible (952 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Wicked/evil Women In The Bible by Eze2000(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello dear all,

Today, I was in a discussion with a friend about bible issues and the conversion staired to areas that had always been somewhat ignored by many people, Christians...' the most wicked/evil women in the holy bible, who are they?

Let me list the ones I know...

1. Eve, the mother of mankind and the source of all sin *(Genesis).

2. Jezebel, the tormentor of the prophets of Isreal and Elijah (book of Kings)

3. Delila, Wife of Samson,

4. The wife of the Egyptian official who got Joseph jailed for not sleeping with her.

5. Issac's wife Rebecca who helped Jacob steal Esau's birthright by deceiving her husband.

6. The LovePeddler Jesse saved from the mob.

That's about it,. Actually, I know a few others but cannot discuss them authoritatively or mention the bible book and chapter in which they can be found. Forgotten. There's that case of the couple who tried to deceive the apostles by keeping back half the money the made form the sale of their property. I think the woman made the man do it, can't remember.

Please, brother and sister in God, feel free to enlighten and correct me. Name the women you feel belong to this list, what they did and the bible book and chapter where their story can be found.

Don't forget to straighten me out on number 3-6 on the list above. As you can see, they lack references i.e bible books and chapters.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Versus Primate Ayodele: Who Goes Down? As Supreme Court Decides In Imo / Is Your God Sleeping? Even Jesus condemns your noise. / Yes It's Hard To Explain...But God's Still God And He's Never Made A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.