Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle (354 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by Eaglefine(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
The drama that happened on Friday I forgot to gist you guys grin...
On Friday morning on my way to normal hustle, the driver of the bus I entered kept delaying us...
He would practically park his car and wait for someone coming from far distance to enter the bus..
Sometimes when the people approach the bus..
They wave to signify they ain't interested..
Some will snub the driver and continue walking without paying attention If he was waiting for them or not...
E remain small make the driver enter people house begin drag them to enter his bus..
All these were happening, he was delaying us..
Passengers were begging him to take us to our destination naa that he is wasting their time..
Some were shouting at him...
The driver no send..
He told them he won't carry only them to Onitsha because they did not buy bus for him...
That his bus is public transport not private car..
You know how Savage some drivers can be...
We were enduring it shaaa...
After all he was right.. Nobe public transport?...
Na we find em problem enter em bus...
We got to this particular bus stop where he drove into the street and he came down, started calling people coming out to enter his bus...
Roughly We've spent more than 30mins on a journey of 15mins and we are not halfway yet...
As he was there calling people to enter his bus,one young guy came down from the passengers seat..
Went to the driver's seat,
Started the car and drove us out..
Straight to Onitsha grin grin grin...
Before the driver could run from where he was to his bus,we don go far grin grin grin....
The guy didn't say a word till we got to Onitsha..
We kept hailing him...
Nna na enye motor oku (fire dey go)...
Na you biko ...
We got to Onitsha He parked the bus inside their bus stop..
Told everybody to drop their money on the driver's seat..
If you eat the driver's money..
Na you sabi o..
Everyone dropped #100, those that needed balance,collected from others..
Rallied the driver's money and dropped for him on his seat while everyone of us ran away before the driver arrives grin grin...
Me I went to my customer's shop where I buy beans and plantain to wait for the driver's arrival and the drama that follows...
Mins later,the driver came racing towards the park...shouting... Threatening fire and brimstone..
Asking his fellow drivers if they saw the guy that parked his bus...
They didn't understand because their mind no reach say the guy wey park the bus nobe driver sef....
When he explained his ordeal everyone started laughing at him...
Some told him na wetin fit am cos he dey over do em own atimes...
After shouting and cursing the guy..
He went and collected his money grin .
Case closed...
I was expecting bigger drama but the driver na afo anu grin...
Na only mouth he get....
And that guy that drove us..
Na real king mehnnnn...
That's how stars do grin..
They don't talk too much..
They act angry
grin grin
Who will do this one in Lagos grin grin
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by SLAP44: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belly ooooo, I have never laughed this hard in a long while. You guys must be coming from Asaba?

grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala must see this. grin

1 Like

Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by OluwasureGig: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
how I wish someone competent enough will do this to buhari and drive Nigeria forward. life here under buhari is too hard mehn.
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by OiOi: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Self-Service
Your mind is corrupt.. I meant just self-service
It's ordinary self service the passangers did
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by BRATISLAVA: 3:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Is this a real story? Wish someone would do that at the airport too
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by ladilawal82(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by Lonelypacifist6: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Try this in Lagos ke?
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by Eaglefine(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:
how I wish someone competent enough will do this to buhari and drive Nigeria forward. life here under buhari is too hard mehn.

grin grin
Re: The Drama That Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle by Skyfornia(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hahahahahaha...this thing funny die. Those Asaba-Onitsha drivers can be very stubborn.

That's how they will lift passengers knowing fully well they ain't going to your bus stop...half way through the journey after you must have paid...they will start looking for another bus to transfer you.

(1) (Reply)

UFC 245 Results: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Colby Covington (VIDEO) Earns $50,000 ( / GSM NETWORK BOOSTER- Say Goodbye To Network Problems / Lady Pushed Out Of One-chance Keke After Being Asked The Church She Attends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.