Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos (830 Views)

Invest In Palm Oil From Akwa ibom. Now N11,000 / Order And Store Cheap Red Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom / Food Stuff Supply From Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos by Oliver80(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Please Nairaland I need your help, I am from Delta and I am planning of exporting Garri and palm oil to Lagos. Please can someone who have an idea on how to go about these, I’ll need to know what are the necessities. This is my first time in any business and I have had passion for this, I have some clients whom are willing to buy some bags and has promised to link me with other clients.
Please I need your advice and I have a budget of 3million.
Thanks
Re: Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos by Oliver80(m): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Please help me move to front page, it is very important. Thank you so much.
Re: Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos by Oliver80(m): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Please where are my nairalanders
Re: Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos by cantiride2: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
The client looking to help you where are they located.And also what are your prices for the garri and palm oil?
Re: Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos by Oliver80(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
cantiride2:
The client looking to help you where are they located.And also what are your prices for the garri and palm oil?

I have my clients around Lekki (Island), I will be selling a bag of garri for 7k not sure about the oil for now
Re: Garri And Palm Oil From Delta To Lagos by Orubebe01: 2:35pm On May 16, 2020
Oliver80:

I have my clients around Lekki (Island), I will be selling a bag of garri for 7k not sure about the oil for now
how can I reach you?

(1) (Reply)

Beadead Pure Silk Summer Fashion Tops / QT5-15 Block Making Machine / Sales! Sales!! Sales!! - Don't Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.