Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday (19261 Views)

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by crackhouse(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2010
how ali baba manage enter that car? na with ladder?
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by cbr600ff: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2010
@ 1759, Do you know of any reputable guard dog trainer? I am in serious need of one b4 my 3 juvenile boerboels chase me from my house, lol

At the background is my 10 yr old GSD.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2010
violent:

not what you think cheesy

Chei!

You come show me the one wey dey packed with protein.

If I catch that one and sell it to Mama Peace for the motor park wey I dey work for in Oshodi, she go charge premium price on it than the average dog pepper soup price she dey charge for average dog. grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2010
Those are lovely dogs you got there. Well i don't know any trainer personally but they are good ones around. You can contact Ruvela Nig Ltd the organizers of the dog show. If they don't train dogs i'm sure they can link you to trainers.

Ruvela: 74, Okota Road, Isolo, Lagos, ruvelanija@yahoo.com, 08033318093 or 07055054095

You could also contact the publishers of Dog's World magazine o 01-4818128, 01-4611856 or caninewelfare@aol.com

You could also contact the Nigeria Police dog section. I'm sure you should be able to make a private arrangement with any of their dog trainers/handlers. I've seen one or two police dogs and they seem to be disciplined. If you are in Lagos i think they have a barracks at obalande, beside the mobile police barracks which is right beside Dodan barracks.

Good luck.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by member479760: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2010
It's good, we don join the crazy race.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by SALady(f): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Sagamite:

What? shocked

You are thinking of ketchup sauce and suya pepper too?

I can understand the tears then. tongue grin

Saga You've got a heart of stone, straight up. I am all smitten here and you wont even hand the henkerchief for me to blow in?
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
SA Lady:

Saga You've got a heart of stone, straight up. I am all smitten here and you wont even hand the henkerchief for me to blow in?

Here's mine

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by SALady(f): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
1759:

Here's mine

^^^Thanks, @Saga promises to bring it back neat as soon as m done here.  grin grin grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by cbr600ff: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
1759:

Those are lovely dogs you got there. Well i don't know any trainer personally but they are good ones around. You can contact Ruvela Nig Ltd the organizers of the dog show. If they don't train dogs i'm sure they can link you to trainers.

Ruvela: 74, Okota Road, Isolo, Lagos, ruvelanija@yahoo.com, 08033318093 or 07055054095

You could also contact the publishers of Dog's World magazine o 01-4818128, 01-4611856 or caninewelfare@aol.com

You could also contact the Nigeria Police dog section. I'm sure you should be able to make a private arrangement with any of their dog trainers/handlers. I've seen one or two police dogs and they seem to be disciplined. If you are in Lagos i think they have a barracks at obalande, beside the mobile police barracks which is right beside Dodan barracks.

Good luck.

Thanks 1759, I will get in touch with the contacts you gave. Cheers mate.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
No wahala. By the way did you buy your dogs locally or you imported them? I think i'm beginning to like boerboels but i'm partial to dobermans. I love their sleek mean look.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
SA Lady:

SA Lady:

^^^Thanks, @Saga promises to bring it back neat as soon as m done here.  grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by cbr600ff: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
1759:

No wahala. By the way did you buy your dogs locally or you imported them? I think i'm beginning to like boerboels but i'm partial to dobermans. I love their sleek mean look.

I got the brindle and one of the fawn bboels from SA but the 3rd one from SA parents raised in Naija.
I called Ruvela concerning the trainer and the fella said he would get back to me.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
cool
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Eemah(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2010
Nonsense wen next door to the owners of these dogs we have Nigerians who can not afford to have three square meals a day, yet the geeks spend thousands on those bizarre looking dogs God will definitely judge us all.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Exponental(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
so bad douglas missd da show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by touchmeder: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2010
lovely thread. really lovely,
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by firestar(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2010
Here's my Bronzee. I doubt he'll qualify.

I prefer the local breed to Pedigree, they aren't immune to diseases unlike the former. And the cost, <Shakes head>.
Had German Shepherds years back. . . Their deaths are too painful to relate.
I guess I'm too sentimental when it comes to intelligent animals.
-
@Poster: Lovely canines you've posted. When is the next edition?

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
firestar:

Here's my Bronzee. I doubt he'll qualify.

I prefer the local breed to Pedigree, they aren't immune to diseases unlike the former. And the cost, <Shakes head>.
Had German Shepherds years back. . . Their deaths are too painful to relate.
I guess I'm too sentimental when it comes to intelligent animals.
-
@Poster: Lovely canines you've posted. When is the next edition?

Its an annual event so the next edition should be around this time next year. Though there are other dog shows organized by different groups. If i hear of any one coming up i'll post it here.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Exponental(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
18mnths, female, for sale!!!!!
Breed: south african boerboel
call 08057680384
Price: 140k negotiable.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
Exponental:

18mnths, female, for sale!!!!!
Breed: south african boerboel
call 08057680384
Price: 140k negotiable.

Chineke!!!

Odikwa 140K??

How big is the dog? shocked

Is it bigger than a cow?

How come it is more expensive than a whole cow that is bigger?

Abeg reduce price jor and I will buy it and cook it.

Why will I buy small meat when I can get a bigger one for less price. grin grin grin grin
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by bigfather(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Eemah:

Nonsense wen next door to the owners of these dogs we have Nigerians who can not afford to have three square meals a day, yet the geeks spend thousands on those bizarre looking dogs God will definitely judge us all.

Different strokes for different folks. Everybody for himself !
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by bigfather(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
1759:

Good luck.

1759 . Nice one there but you don cause small gbege o ! Ma kids nor allow me rest o ! They want a dog by all means,abeg do you have an idea if the video recordings of the event is available for sale ? And can you help arrange a LASA ( TOY DOG ) ? Please let me know the price.
Thanks man.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by 1759(m): 2:13am On Nov 13, 2010
big father:

1759 . Nice one there but you don cause small gbege o ! Ma kids nor allow me rest o ! They want a dog by all means,abeg do you have an idea if the video recordings of the event is available for sale ? And can you help arrange a LASA ( TOY DOG ) ? Please let me know the price.
Thanks man.

Lol @ Big father: I'm not a dog breeder. I just like dogs and went to the dog show to enjoy myself and meet other dog lover. Please contact the organizers of the show Ruvela if they have video recordings for sale. They are also into dog sales and breeding so i'm sure they can arrange a LASA for you.

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by deezzle(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
Thia is my boerboel, Rooney. He is a year and a month old. I want to stud him and d first female is FOC.

deleneye@gmail.com is me email address.

Cheers

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by PRD(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
Dog Profile
Name: Essie
Sex: Female
Breed: Mixed (Alsatian - Father, Labrador Retriever - Mother).
Price: email ppossession@yahoo.co.uk
All medical attention report intact.

I would be changing location in some couple of months, unfortunately cannot be moving with the dog.
Enough dog feed resources to accompany the lucky buy.

Email now!

Cheers

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by ashiwaju11(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2011
Gorgeous 4 months old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (Female) For Sale!
Big, Strong and beautiful female ABD from South Africa for sale.

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to; info@nairapaws.com.ng if interested.
American Bull dogs are very Athletic, make great companions and are Excellent Guard dogs. They are known for their acts of heroism, and their love for children.

We import several breeds of dogs. Send us an email and we will be glad to advise you on the best breed that suits your family as a pet or for your specific breeding purpose.
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by rictorious: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
Rottweilers,st bernard, caucasian and neopolitan puppies for sale. call 08027892704

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by rictorious: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
neopolitan puppies available. stud below, call 08027892704

Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Denn(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
When is the next dog fair holding?
Re: For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday by Dogsworld(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Dear Dog Lovers,

To know what is happening in the World of Dogs,

join us here: https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own

And LIKE us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding Challenge / Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / October Birthday's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.