Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? (2169 Views)

Your Plug For UK/US Used Tvs( Tokunbo ) / Uk Used Tvs For Sale At Cheaper Price / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Liardon: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone, though, I have been a guest for longer years here than I am a member recently.
I have seen all manners of things here on Nairaland: the good, the bad, and especially, the ugly. And I'd like to make a point before I go to the major:
Nairaland is like a country with all the, good, bad, and especially the ugly ones'.

I need to get a used High end Smart TV, that won't throw my money down the drain, I have seen a couple of sales persons on NL,
with both good and bad reviews from nairalnders experiences.

Please, those with good experiences, recommend someone for me, please.

Ciao

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by gmacnoms(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Liardon:
Hello everyone, though, I have been a guest for longer years here than I am a member recently.
I have seen all manners of things here on Nairaland: the good, the bad, and especially, the ugly. And I'd like to make a point before I go to the major:
Nairaland is like a country with all the, good, bad, and especially the ugly ones'.

I need to get a used High end Smart TV, that won't throw my money down the drain, I have seen a couple of sales persons on NL,

Ciao
what's your budget?
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Chykeboss(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Check onlinealaba he has a website too..www.onlinealaba.com .dude is trusted

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by iSage: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Graceglory
Acunon

7 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Liardon: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
gmacnoms:
what's your budget?

It's not about budget, it is value I'm focusing on.

Ciao!

4 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Liardon: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
iSage:
Graceglory
Acunon

The former looks too good to be true.
The latter has many complaints.

Have you patronised either of them?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by goryorhal(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chykeboss:

Yeah the guy is trusted and reliable

I am one of his customer

Bought a 43'' Panasonic Smart Tv from him and i am enjoying it atm

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Arijude(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
onlinealaba
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by iSage: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Liardon:

The former looks too good to be true.
The latter has many complaints.

Have you patronised either of them?

Yes, I can vouch for Graceglory. I purchased a soundbar from him hassle free

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Youngsage: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chykeboss:

I reserve my comments.
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by JesusFlourishes: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
iSage:

Yes, I can vouch for Graceglory. I purchased a soundbar from him hassle free

We bought a sound bar and a fine TV set from graceglory long ago, TV got small for our new place and we purchased another one from him as we already tested and trust his sales, and after sales follow ups, and he came through as usual. The TV came in clean, and with value so that we're pleased.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Kaybaba5(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
I have polystar smart TV to sell
32inches
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by weazzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kaybaba5:
I have polystar smart TV to sell
32inches
how much

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by iSage: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2019
JesusFlourishes:

We bought a sound bar and a fine TV set from graceglory long ago, TV got small for our new place and we purchased another one from him as we already tested and trust his sales, and after sales follow ups, and he came through as usual. The TV came in clean, and with value so that we're pleased.

He is reliable he might not be as 'big' as the other merchants but trusted
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Fimidaraire: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Liardon:

Ciao

There are many bullets flying across nairaland from sellers/traders, in order not to get caught by one, you’ve asked a life saving question.
My answer is simple, as it’s the obvious, go get a TV from Graceglory. Other merchants are not bigger, they showcase and advertise all their neighbors TVs online. I’ve been to their stores.

You too Ciao!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Kaybaba5(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Asianas: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Liardon:

Ciao

I’d pitch my tent with GraceGlory anytime any day, anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by raobiisstores: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Asianas:

That's wisdom!
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by uboma(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Asianas:

Why? Have you purchased a TV set from him? We will like to hear more about it.

I hope it isn't GraceGlory using multiple monikers to praise himself.....

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Liardon: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
uboma:

Hmmm.... And hundreds of good reports on his thread though. cry
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Eroiyboy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
My First high end TV was from Acunon, few years ago, and the TV be like Methuselah, e no gree die. And I've bought two TVs and a sound bar from Graceglory, one is about a year thereabout, the other few months was for a friend. Thing is, they both sell good stuffs, but graceglory TVs are cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by AWFCNAIJA: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Graceglory anytime... Done business with both and can assure that Graceglory's items are much more cleaner, and less tendency of having issues with performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Asianas: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
uboma:

I haven’t purchased one yet, but I’ll eventually before the year ends. I have been an ardent follower of his since I read Frinx review about his purchase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Owodiran1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sommydisaster, onlinealaba
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by twinskenny(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
in this order..]

acuno
onlinebaba

both tested and trusted
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by uboma(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Asianas:

I haven’t purchased one yet, but I’ll eventually before the year ends. I have been an ardent follower of his since I read Frinx review about his purchase.

You have no business giving reviews here as you do not have a first hand experience yet.

Your action means that there may be others who have given positive reviews even though they are to carry out any transaction with the sellers.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by raobiisstores: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2019
AWFCNAIJA:
Graceglory anytime... Done business with both and can assure that Graceglory's items are much more cleaner, and less tendency of having issues with performance.

Same here
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Asianas: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
uboma:

You have no business giving reviews here as you do not have a first hand experience yet.

Your action means that there may be others who have given positive reviews even though they are to carry out any transaction with the sellers.

Oh, really! You’re mistaken. For instance, there’s the city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, your critic ass has never had a first hand customer experience of that place, yet, you agree with people’s testimonies that Zurich is for real. Or have you ever been there?
I see... but your being Mr. critic isn’t supposed to be brought here.
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by eben97: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
uboma:

,hmmmm, wont go that far, hes not a man of many words sef ,I sell tvs too but from far away aboki land, we been friends for a while now and anytime I call him for advice hes always there , that guy is just ok bros. AND FOR D ASKING HOW MANY TVS U WAN BUY NA ??over all this question on integrity ??if u ain't buying more than 4 tvs, u gonna be having g me on your neck o !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Liardon: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2019
After your responses, and a couple of background checks, I think I know where and whom to go to. Thanks guys, I appreciate you all.
Re: Help Nairalanders, Who Sells Good Used Tvs On Nairaland? by Dkunle: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you don't know good advice from bad advice, any advice, any advice will do. grin

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 64gb For 175k With box n Accessories In Phc / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra / Who Has Ordered Anything From Microstarmall.com?pls Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.