Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User (6711 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by freelansa: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2019
A social media report has it that the baby welcomed by blind music producer, Cobhams, was born blind.

This was shared by an architect, @Uncle_ajala who wondered if blindness is hereditary.

He wrote:

”The news that Cobhams newborn baby was born blind is heartbreaking, is blindness hereditary?. I know God is a miracle worker and I hope he will perform a miracle in the family of Cobhams. My thoughts and prayers are with Cobhams, his wife and the newborn baby”.

https://wotzup.ng/baby-welcomed-by-cobhams-born-blind-twitter-user/

1 Like

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by donstan18: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Blindness is not a taboo or an abomination.

They should be happy no one died during childbirth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Donald95(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm too bad. So blindness is now hereditary...

2 Likes

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Daviddson(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
So sad if that's true.

1 Like

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Blessedman3056: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Men this is so sad family pattern is starting may God restore their sight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
THAT Yoke MUST BREAK!!

Hand Over that Situation to THE GOD OF CHOSEN

THIS WEEKEND
SATURDAY and Sunday 19th& 20th October 2019.

At The Lords Chosen Revival Ground , Ijesha Lagos, Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by OwenDesired(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chosen1984:
THAT Yoke MUST BREAK!!
Hand Over that Situation to THE GOD OF CHOSEN
THIS WEEKEND SATURDAY and Sunday 19th& 20th October 2019.
At The Lords Chosen Revival Ground , Ijesha Lagos, Nigeria
The God of Chosen answers prayers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
OwenDesired:

The God of Chosen answers prayers
You are Blessed My Brother!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by RedEagle: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Some of these things are hereditary, but knowong Cobhams, he will be thankful to God in all things and the child will get all the love he needs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by franklingud(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
When did blindness become hereditary?

#ReallySad

1 Like

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by ctleurocollege: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
A child is a child, congratulations bro

4 Likes

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
They should rather thank God they have a child.Some don't have any!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by festacman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
So sad for Mr. and Mrs. Asuquo Cobhams. This kind of stuff will for sure shake the very foundation of any believer's faith in God. But like Our Lord Jesus said, this blindness will end up being a source of glory to the creator and a confirmation of his sovereignty in creation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Birdeyeview: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
the thought of having a blind husband and son is really depressing... God has a better plan

1 Like

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Madibah(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fp na...
Seun
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by CountOlaf: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
But where did that twitter user get "the news" from?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Kendumazy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by martinsfm(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
CountOlaf:
But where did that twitter user get "the news" from?
she said it in an interview i watched it, the painful thing was they didnt know till like months later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by CountOlaf: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
martinsfm:
she said it in an interview i watched it, the painful thing was they didnt know till like months later

Can you post a link to the video?
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by tillaman(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
I hope this is not true!! Buh me no believe until the OP post the video
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
How true is this
Besides hw does a blind man knows where the hole is in the first place
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cobhams is a VERY Successful and fulfilled blind man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Charmingrascal(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is sad

When the father can't see what his baby look like the child also will not know what his Dad look like.

1 Like

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by beautyhd: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is disheartening. Will I say the blindness is genetic. Cobhams wife is a very strong woman, taking care of two blind persons.

No form of disability is ok, but the worst of them all is blindness. The blind will almost have to depend on another with sight for survival
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by solmusdesigns: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
I really pity his wife, she's in such a tasking position, and may God strenghting her
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by NapoIeon6: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
I really pity his wife, she's in such a tasking position, and may God strenghting her
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by 1shortblackboy: 1:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Chai!
Re: Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2019
About if blindness could be genetically transfered to ones child? All i can say is no human born with a pair of eyes is destined to be blind, but what mothers take while child forms in the womb could affect the physical development of the child, since the brain is the first part to form in a fetus , it is likely that a pill or something she too early in pregnancy , or before she took in affected the sight part of the childs brain cousing it not to develop, which means it could be coincidental , e.g maybe she took a does of malaria tabs alongside some flue pills the night they hook up, only to realise few days later that she is pregnant. Just a word of advice, please if you have intention of getting pregnant or getting your wife pregnant, make sure you are all healthy and are not taking any pills for a while. it is well with cobhams and family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] / See The Breastfeeding Picture Of A Young Mom That Went Viral, (photos) / Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.