Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Best Economics Universities In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Economics Universities In The World (292 Views)

20 Best Economics Universities In Europe / Best Economics Project Topics 2018 / Best Economics Project Topics And Abstract (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Economics Universities In The World by Bobbyfine: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Erasmus School of Economics,The Netherlands

Erasmus School of Economics is ranked 44th in the World and 12th in Europe for Economics and Econometrics by the reputable QS. Interestingly, Erasmus School of Economics' international students make up 30% of their total student body population.

Erasmus School of Economics runs two popular scholarships that are dedicated specifically to students who are from non-EEA countries, showing yet again that they're interested in attracting and retaining global academic talent. The school’s student affairs department tackle two are that are the most challenging for new students: visa processes and accommodation

Read more:https://studyabroad365.com/2019/10/best-economics-universities-in-the-world/
Re: Best Economics Universities In The World by terencemall: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Can I see a full list of low tuition schools of Economics now? I thought about European schools at first and then opened reviews on the essay typer instant school help (Heidelberg University or Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne). But anyway, what do I know about Europe and the prices?

(1) (Reply)

Intervention For Poor State Of Facilities In Kings College Lagos / Disclaimer: Nakoss Urges The General Public To Disregard A Report. / Free Digital Skills Training Organized By NYP & IDA - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.