Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football (41155 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / 5 Worst Swap Deals In History: Sanchez & Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic & Eto'o.. / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by Xkalaban(m): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Seriousness:

Racism can not affect me unless you hit me,
So I don't know why it is paining them.

U probably will never know what it feels like till u walk in the shoes of those who have. For a star who's a renowned figure worldwide to react aggressively by kicking the ball into the crowd and calling it quits. U suppose count teeth na...

1 Like

Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by Ed12(m): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Seriousness:

when you have not one or two but several thousands of people throwing taunts at you, imitating an animal just to spite..shouting your name in an arena, You go weak.. u think those black guys wouldnt have prepared to brave their minds to such treatment? Many of them knew such situation might occur but they finally got broken when it became unbearable..

My brother
it hurts and it hurts alot..

Pls read the undertone of this statement
'I never knew i was black until i got to Germany'-jay jay Okacha
Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by Ed12(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Seriousness:

when you have not one or two but several thousands of people throwing taunts at you, making the sound of an animal just to spite you, shouting your name in an arena, You go weak.. u think those guys wouldnt have prepared to brave their minds to such treatment? Many of them knew such situation might occur but they finally got broken when it became unbearable..

My brother
it hurts and it hurts alot..

Pls read the undertone of this statement
'I never knew i was black until i got to Germany'-jay jay Okacha
Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by Xkalaban(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Xkalaban:

U probably will never know what it feels like till u walk in the shoes of those who have. For a star who's a renowned figure worldwide to react aggressively by kicking the ball into the crowd and calling it quits. U suppose count teeth na...

Hotzone:
I hate football! It’s for gamblers and low thinkers!!!!

Thank goodness ur oyo. Sha rock on na free world.....

1 Like

Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by mutvy: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Too bad but what can we say with the way Africans even from the same country treat and address one another? Just look at what is happening on Nairaland.
Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by kleverley(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2019
TheMainMan:
suarez returned with a bang after his ban then

say no to racism...

another sport thread from our female sport lover cheesy
on the day of his return,it was still man utd vs Liverpool and YNWA lost that game by 2-1. Though Suarez caused a collision between Ferdinand and Evra prior to the fact that Evra refused to shake him during the normal handshakes of players before starting a game...
I remember well
Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by elshanAutos: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2019
fk002:
All I know is racism works both ways

If they call you monkey you should call them chicken

If they abuse you abuse them back. No race is superior than other, we are all equal and we command equal respect.

Wrong sir. The Russians for instance are a race extremely more advanced than Nigerians.
Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by fk002: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
elshanAutos:

Wrong sir. The Russians for instance are a race extremely more advanced than Nigerians.

Is Russia and Nigeria a race? Why did you stereotyped it to only Nigeria and Russia?

1 Like

Re: Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football by AlphLukau: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Write up without a Video is just a Sermons to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria / England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup / Messi Pauses His Renewal With Barca & Wants To Leave At End Of Next Season (SER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.