Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Is ECOWAS Passport Acceptable For NYSC Verification? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is ECOWAS Passport Acceptable For NYSC Verification? (940 Views)

Right Now Nysc Is Of Great Advantage To Nigerian Graduates. “acceptable Truth” / How to go for stream 2 rather than stream 1 for Nysc Batch B 2017 / Any Hope For NYSC 2017 Batch B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is ECOWAS Passport Acceptable For NYSC Verification? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2019

Hi everyone!

Please, I need some help here. My sister is eligible to join the next batch of corpers for national service, and we're preparing everything she needs for verification and camp.

However, we are not sure if she will be allowed to use ECOWAS passport for verification, which is what she's been using late last year. She actually started school with an international passport but was robbed last year while on the road during which she her bag were taken away.

Some messages have been circulated on Whatsapp that Ecowas passport won't be allowed while some are saying it will be allowed.

We even phoned the NYSC office in Abuja yesterday but the lady that picked the call said she thinks it will be accepted but she's not sure because of a proposed rule.

Here are our concerns now :

1. Will Ecowas passport be allowed?

2. Since the passport is a new one which was first stamped late last year, can she attach a police report on the theft incident as proof?

We will be grateful to receive advise on what to do here, especially from people who understand the system and present corpers.

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: Is ECOWAS Passport Acceptable For NYSC Verification? by Medley02(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Op, that was what I actually used when l went for my verification during batch b stream 2. Though, I couldn't make it to camp due to some personal reasons. But, I believe someone can still make use of it for now

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Laptop And Pay In Instalments From My Nysc Allowee?. / Vacancy !!! Nysc Member Needed Urgently In Lekki (internship) / Please What Is It Like Serving In Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.