Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? (1036 Views)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Bulk SMS App Developer In A Dilemma / Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. / Best Website So Far 2009: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by ulotoyebta: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Can anyone help with this please?
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
you!
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by ulotoyebta: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Donpuzo Why did you say it's me? I really want to know. Please i'll appreciate it if you give me an accurate answer with reasons to back it up. thanks.
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by yawatide(f): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
and how does this lead to the advancement of this board in particular and the naija web dev market in general?  Do you think it is like some company with stock that you have to ask who paid out the most in dividends?  
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by Cactus(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
Are we doing this again?
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by ulotoyebta: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
@yawa-ti-de i asked the question because i have a project to work on and i really want to work with the best on it. I guess that answers your question.

@Cactus do we have a question like this already? If we do can you please help me out with the link to save time energy and resources. Thanks
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by yawatide(f): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
@yawa-ti-de i asked the question because i have a project to work on and i really want to work with the best on it. I guess that answers your question.

Nicely rephrased wink

If you want to work with the best, do what I do: Ask for folks to send in "their works" and judge from there. I only said what I said for the same reason I don't believe in, among others, FIFA's world's best player of the year or the sexiest person alive - it is highly subjective. Send out the clarion call and from there, separate the wheat from the chaff from there.

Per Cactus' comment, learn to use the search feature of the site. Trust me, this and other topics have morphed over time (with the latest being this year's, "which web dev company is the best in Nigeria), and I am talking over the last 3 to 4 years at least.

Good luck!
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by ulotoyebta: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
@yawa-ti-de Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to get a hold on the forum [simple machines]. i'm used to vbulletin and ppb3.

Like i would like to know how you did the quote stuff if you dont mind.lol. Where can i also locate the site search on this forum. I've searched for it, ok thanks. i've seen it.Thought it will be the traditional search style if you  know what i mean.

I'll sample your option and see how it goes.

regards
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2010
Nonsense and ingrediens, what kinda question is this? go and ask the JAMB OFFICE - I AM SURE THEY CAN HELP
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2010
The word Best Should be kicked in the Dictionary because to get the Best there must be consistent existence of certain variables that qualifies one to be the best and if its one thing we know we humans are highly dynamic and unpredictable the best today is worst tomorrow, the worst tomorrow is the best today, the only best web developer is God since our knowledge comes from him, tongue i suck for this kinda answer lol
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2010
who do we even know the best sef? are we GOD?
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by ulotoyebta: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2010
Hello people,

i've rephrased my question on the 5th post with yawa-ti-de. Just wanted to get your attentions fast.lol

Thanks for your response anyway. it well appreaciated.

Regards
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by omoge1985: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
You might want to check out the iFuse guys. They built http://www.soundcity.tv and the new smva site http://www.soundcity.tv/smva
They seem to have nice clients too. http://ifuse.org

Hope this helps.
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by dinggle: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
This question is hard! answer will be difficult if not unknown that is because of what it takes to be the best.

The best developer will have the following to his/her ability develop a web project:

* Most creative mind (creativity is wide and cant be completely attain because there is no end to it! where one man's creativity ends another man begins)
* Most Idea, just like creativity is unattainable completely.
*Most marketing ability (one can come close but new areas of web marketing opens up everyday).
*Most design capability! Just like templates, just when u tot u have seen the end of a template another one pops ups.
*Most scripter!, Scripting ability can be attainable completely,  but can not be share by only one man, multiple designer could have same scripting abilities.

So your best bet for the better hand for your project is to request quotes and sample of project done which you could correlate to what your project requires. Plus if you have an idea on what you want, discuss it with your designer and brainstorm with him before putting pen to paper.

**Where a lecturer's knowledge ends is where that of a student begins**

From my personal research I have noted the following!!!

Germans design some of the most fascinating templates.
Arabs design some of the most mind blowing websites.
Americans design the most creative web marketing ideas.
Nigerians have not yet assume a specific position!!! we can be competitive but not yet known in any specific area of web design/development but fast growing.
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by krs1(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2010
omoge1985:

You might want to check out the iFuse guys. They built http://www.soundcity.tv and the new smva site http://www.soundcity.tv/smva
They seem to have nice clients too. http://ifuse.org

Hope this helps.

I dont consider a site built entirely on flash to be used to guage proffessionalism. I cant even browse the damn sites on my phone. yuck. angry
Re: Who's The Best Website Developer In Nigeria? by ulotoyebta: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ dinggle
So your best bet for the better hand for your project is to request quotes and sample of project done which you could correlate to what your project requires. Plus if you have an idea on what you want, discuss it with your designer and brainstorm with him before putting pen to paper.

**Where a lecturer's knowledge ends is where that of a student begins**

From my personal research I have noted the following!!!

Germans design some of the most fascinating templates.
Arabs design some of the most mind blowing websites.
Americans design the most creative web marketing ideas.
Nigerians have not yet assume a specific position!!! we can be competitive but not yet known in any specific area of web design/development but fast growing.

Thanks 4 ur response and enlightenment. They'r well appreciated.

Regards

tolu

Do You Need A Professional Website Free Of Charge? / Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Make Money Flipping Website / Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng