Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. (1027 Views)

See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. / Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by Eaglefine(f): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
The drama that happened on Friday I forgot to gist you guys grin...
On Friday morning on my way to normal hustle, the driver of the bus I entered kept delaying us...
He would practically park his car and wait for someone coming from far distance to enter the bus..
Sometimes when the people approach the bus..
They wave to signify they ain't interested..
Some will snub the driver and continue walking without paying attention If he was waiting for them or not...
E remain small make the driver enter people house begin drag them to enter his bus..
All these were happening, he was delaying us..
Passengers were begging him to take us to our destination naa that he is wasting their time..
Some were shouting at him...
The driver no send..
He told them he won't carry only them to Onitsha because they did not buy bus for him...
That his bus is public transport not private car..
You know how Savage some drivers can be...
We were enduring it shaaa...
After all he was right.. Nobe public transport?...
Na we find em problem enter em bus...
We got to this particular bus stop where he drove into the street and he came down, started calling people coming out to enter his bus...
Roughly We've spent more than 30mins on a journey of 15mins and we are not halfway yet...
As he was there calling people to enter his bus,one young guy came down from the passengers seat..
Went to the driver's seat,
Started the car and drove us out..
Straight to Onitsha grin grin grin ...
Before the driver could run from where he was to his bus,we don go far grin grin grin ....
The guy didn't say a word till we got to Onitsha..
We kept hailing him...
Nna na enye motor oku (fire dey go)...
Na you biko ...
We got to Onitsha He parked the bus inside their bus stop..
Told everybody to drop their money on the driver's seat..
If you eat the driver's money..
Na you sabi o..
Everyone dropped #100, those that needed balance,collected from others..
Rallied the driver's money and dropped for him on his seat while everyone of us ran away before the driver arrives grin grin ...
Me I went to my customer's shop where I buy beans and plantain to wait for the driver's arrival and the drama that follows...
Mins later,the driver came racing towards the park...shouting... Threatening fire and brimstone..
Asking his fellow drivers if they saw the guy that parked his bus...
They didn't understand because their mind no reach say the guy wey park the bus nobe driver sef....
When he explained his ordeal everyone started laughing at him...
Some told him na wetin fit am cos he dey over do em own atimes...
After shouting and cursing the guy..
He went and collected his money . grin
Case closed...
I was expecting bigger drama but the driver na afo anu ...
Na only mouth he get....
And that guy that drove us..
Na real king mehnnnn...
That's how stars do ..
They don't talk too much..
They act
grin grin
Who will do this in Lagos undecided

15 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by izzou(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'd rather not comment
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by Jaypower2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
The guy too much grin wink
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by Skyfornia(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Eaglefine:
On Friday morning on my way to normal hustle, the driver of the bus I entered kept delaying us...
He would practically park his car and wait for someone coming from far distance to enter the bus..
Some will snub the driver and continue walking without paying attention If he was waiting for them or not...
E remain small make the driver enter people house begin drag them to enter his bus..
Passengers were begging him to take us to our destination naa that he is wasting their time..
The driver no send..
He told them he won't carry only them to Onitsha because they did not buy bus for him...
We got to this particular bus stop where he drove into the street and he came down, started calling people coming out to enter his bus...
Roughly We've spent more than 30mins on a journey of 15mins and we are not halfway yet...
As he was there calling people to enter his bus,one young guy came down from the passengers seat..
Before the driver could run from where he was to his bus,we don go far grin grin grin ....
We kept hailing him...
Na you biko ...
Na you sabi o..
Rallied the driver's money and dropped for him on his seat while everyone of us ran away before the driver arrives grin grin ...
Me I went to my customer's shop where I buy beans and plantain to wait for the driver's arrival and the drama that follows...
Mins later,the driver came racing towards the park...shouting... Threatening fire and brimstone..
They didn't understand because their mind no reach say the guy wey park the bus nobe driver sef....
Case closed...
Na only mouth he get....
Na real king mehnnnn...
That's how stars do ..
They act
grin grin

Hahahahaha...I have never laughed like this in a while. Thank you OP...please can we be friends?? I'd like to hear more onitsha Chronicles..
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lol
The Evangelising driver.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by rev2214(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
You sure say this happen....true true?
Hmmmm... I trust lag....Na agbero go carry that money Las Las for park

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by Emmyk(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
izzou:
I'd rather not comment

Hahahaha. Why? Na your bus?

I like that guy biko. Na the main alpha male be that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by KendrickAyomide: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Skyfornia:

Hahahahaha...I have never laughed like this in a while. Thank you OP...please can we be friends?? I'd like to hear more onitsha Chronicles..
Re u sure you are only interested in the Chronicles of onitsha? cool cool

3 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by stagger: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Haha. Reminds me of years back when I was on a bus from Lagos to Abuja. Me and the driver really went at it and the police had to separate us at a particular checkpoint.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by uboma(m): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Funny piece
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by johnkey: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2019
too long to read
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by Skyfornia(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Re u sure you are only interested in the Chronicles of onitsha? cool cool

Lols....any other thing na jara
Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by dustydee: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Eaglefine:
The driver no send..
We kept hailing him...
Na you biko ...
Na you sabi o..
Case closed...
Na only mouth he get....
Na real king mehnnnn...
That's how stars do ..
They act
grin grin
grin
Funny. I hope the driver has learnt his lesson.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Normal Hustle. by NOC1(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2019
dustydee:

grin
Funny. I hope the driver has learnt his lesson.

He has not, those guys are self centered but next time he will remove his car keys and off the car.

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Is ABUJA Nigeria! You Wont Believe Your Eyes! / 30 Ultimate Things You Should Not Forget To Pack While Traveling / How To Apply To The J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.