Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Make It In A Crowded World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make It In A Crowded World (188 Views)

I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It In A Crowded World by Jazzomoney(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Being Average

Call: 08028322329

I sat down and I wondered, what could be the reason, why some people become so great and profound, they even go ahead to become global entities, while the other majority of people come to planet earth, live, die and go back, and nobody knew they came or ever lived. Except for their few acquaintances like family � members, coworkers and neighbors and friends at best, may be plus their church members will just know that brother lagbaja is dead.

What is the factor responsible; for one person to stand out and be known worldwide � out of the 6.5billion people on earth, people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Mandela, Mother Teresa, Ghandi, Mugabe, Baba Adeboye of Redeemed, professor Peller, Wole Soyinka etc.

Someone might be fast to think, "oh its because Bill Gates is an American, but look at the list � of the people I mentioned, there are Africans there, Indians and even Nigerians, as you can see, it's not because of country, gender or race.

I am not bothered about being rich, which is what most people want, I am bothered about STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD.
I hate the CROWD MENTALITY.
I have discovered that once you go to school and get a good job you will be fine financially, but it doesn't mean you will be global. Or make

get money to do a good business, you will generate income to take care of you and your family. But it doesn't mean you will stand out in life.
The Holy Spirit told me, the single reason why people don't stand out in life is because they become "AVERAGE". that's it.

To be average is evil. It simply means means you are just like everyone else. And most people are comfortable with that, as long as they are not lesser than their colleagues they are ok.

One of the easiest ways to yank yourself out of the crowd and standout instantly, is to work on your communication skills, which includes diction Elocution.

Since the day I realize this, I do not struggle to be known. My strive is to go beyond the average in my field.

Pick out the top 5 people in any field of your choice and read their biography, you will discover they are not average guys.
*They work more than the average
*they read more than the average
*they make moves more than the average
*they take risks more than the average
* spiritualize more than the average
You might ask yourself, " where do I start from in my journey of going beyond the "average"? Well, you can start from making a,decision not speak English language like an average Nigerian. You can start by improving on your Diction.

I understand that grace will make you stand out and favour will separate you from the crowd. But we all have access to grace, so why are we not standing out.
You will make the job easier for God, if you improve on your communication skills.

I made up my mind I don't want to be an average regular everyday guy. I want any and everyone who comes in contact with me to discover I am different from the rest. I don't believe everyone is special. To say everyone is special is another way of saying everyone is the same. Some people are special because they made exral effort to improve on themselves and go beyond the average. Being a graduate does not make you special. There are millions of graduate everywhere.

If I am a teacher, I don't want to be an average teacher

If I am a lifecoach, I don't want to be an average lifecoach

If I am a pastor, I don't want to be an average pastor.

My mantra is: #OperationStandOutFromTheCrowd
#DoNotConform

Conformity is the greatest obstacle to ingenuity. I will keep saying this until someone catches it.

Call: 08028322329

#diction

(1) (Reply)

Next Big Thing! / Corporate Tax Cuts Won’t Spur Capex Cycle Immediately / Transportation But I Need Who Will Buy Me Okada Or Micra To Stsrt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.