Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum (35034 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by sabacity(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by Reelmii: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
That statue does not look anything like fela

4 Likes

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by TGMISKY(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
The police and NDLEA are aware of this 'if you know, you know' plant at Fela's museum but won't cut it or arrest anyone. No wonder a certain musician sang that 'money stops nonsense'
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by delpee(f): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Reelmii:

My thoughts too..the face..those legs and trousers too. Fela was a slim man.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by Starhearts: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Who is fela? a person or an object? am asking for a friend. grin grin grin

Ur brain need to reboot

1 Like

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by Jeremy1998: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
His people killed him.... Yoruba na scam
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by Yoighaman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Even Pant?

Yeah, pants....that was one of his symbols....
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by ziegurf(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
...wow..! that's good because I spotted some pata benzimeter,

who can help send one to me so I can use it as my kabi-esi cap
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by CanadaOrBust: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:

I wanted to know too. So I looked it up. Read it but still confused. Can u explain this definition:

Verb. fela (strong verb, third-person singular past indicative fól, third-person plural past indicative fólu, supine falið) or fela (weak verb, third-person singular past indicative faldi, supine falið)
Wiktionary › wiki › fela
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by realstars: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Indomie nodules will not know Fela.
Fela was a real man.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by mattodunsi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
I was there yesterday for sight seeing yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Reelmii:

E remain small e go resemble Mandela.
Who do that nonsense statue? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by Thegamingorca(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
So fela plant marijuana for hin yard
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by ufojude: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:

Who be dis one when still dey suck feeding bottle!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by Beautyaddy: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh very nice.

I see that they must have bought the property on the right to now join to Fela's own for expansion and parking.
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by lawalosky(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
travelwaka:
How is it disgusting?
Don't you wear underwear , don't you buy underwears, are underwears not displaced in boutiques ?

This one way fluids and bacteria have change its original colors, is what you are comparing wit the one in boutique
My guy no fall my hand.
Re: Visit To Fela Kuti's Kalakuta Museum by 9jaRealist: 2:36am On Oct 17, 2019
They tried sha (and credit to Fashola for providing state funds for it)...
But frankly those items will fall apart in a few years unless properly PRESERVED.

They should ENCASE all of those items (shoes, clothes, instruments, etc.)...
And the "artiste" that made that statute should be publicly whipped at the Shrine!
grin
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Injured As BRT Buses Collide In Lagos / The Havoc Caused By Rainstorm In Calabar, Cars, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Gombe State Roads And Other Structures (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.