Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family (41605 Views)

Fela's Shrine Is A Local Shrine, I'm A Global Star"p-square Attacks Kuti Family / Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by seunfape(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
RenHub:
Burna boy is prolly the closest to Fela in terms of style and talent. As for content no one would ever come close.

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime.
Ogbeni nobody like fela in Africa
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by sinceraconcept(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Femi Kuti is aging really badly just like his father. I guess due to excessive sex just like his father
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by yeyeosoronga: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Femi Kuti is aging really badly just like his father. I guess due to excessive sex just like his father

He doesnt look bad at all for a 57 year old man. Or is it because of his gray hair?
I know quite a few people who started having gray hair in their 20s. Probably genetic
Femi even looks fresher than the younger ones in the picture sef, including Burna
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by judgementyard(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Op don high
Actor ko! James bond ni!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP / Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.