Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. (6362 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by pappybarry(m): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2019
hersee:
Who's asking for antutu score on a tecno phone, a joke of the week.

Lenovo phones are no match with those trash plz, am typing with Lenovo Z5s, a premium design with Snapdragon 710AIE, 6Gb RAM, 128Gb ROM, FHD+ Display, check Z5s on youtube for more. Antutu 174K plus
how much is this Lenovo Z5s
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
pappybarry:
lol. That's too harsh bro. Atleast they still make devices for people in the lower class to still feel among.
Two major things that revolt me about the transission marketing schemes.
1. They would rather stick to hardwares that have little to no advantage during the time of launching their devices just to make profit, without paying attention to the segment and functionality of the device being launched.
2. Transission holdings spend too much effort in trying to deceive potential buyers. If the energy, finance, time and enthusiasm transission burn on trying to sell their composition of outdated and wayward device to innocent buyers is spent on funding innovative researches and sponsoring creative ideas, tecno, infinix and itel would be taking the world now. It took xiaomi 2years to change the entire India smartphone economy, tecno, infinix and itel have been in India for over 4years. Guess what; the lowest earning Indian won't pick a transission device even with the airtel bundle of 1gig daily.

Nay, just like every establishment that has Nigerian to it, the goal is; profit first, profit second, profit last. Who cares about anything else?

To correct your statement
Transission does not make devices for people in low class to feel among except when you say feel among, you meant feel among the depressed.
If you are opportuned to compare any transission device of 30-80k to a device from any of these companies Huawei, xiaomi realme[oppo], vivo or lenovo. You will know that transission devices are for the ignorant and less technologically aware individuals. No one with above average knowledge of the smartphone ecosystem would spend their hard earned money on a transission device and think he/she is a budget cautious spender.

Whatever you buy from transission in terms of hardware is already 4years old. If you buy a transission device today the hardware of the device is 4years and few hours old.

Other companies are making phones powered by kaos[Google feature smart os] having 4G network connectivity.
As usual, tecno made theirs and guess the obvious. It's on the outdated 3G network, yet it costs 9.5k on jumia, when jio phones running on the same kaos in India cost less, with better storage and chipset, while having a 4G network connection. So transission is not for Nigerians, it's against Nigerians. Anyone supporting that company has no morale right to complain about this current administration.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by Realboygenius(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's funny you want a budget mid range device to perform all sort of miracles.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by tafat: 2:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Corroro:
i dont think tecno phones are crap, just because they dont support those features doesn't make it crap, if you want such features go look for a phone with such features.
well said, I've used their devices and they're really good
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by tafat: 2:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Realboygenius:
i wonder o, people just like looking for faults where there none.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Realboygenius:
If by all sort of miracles; you are implying having the basic and needful sensors that makes up a smartphone yes, it should perform those sort of miracles, or tecno should stop pricing their lowend java phones as smartphones. You can't ask to be called a lion, eat a lion's food but when there is a lion's job to do, you want to be a cat.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2019
tafat:
i wonder o, people just like looking for faults where there none.
Even with the evidence before your eyes, in words, pictures and illustrations. You don't see any faults with tecno pouvir 3 plus? Quick question, is your phone screen blind?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by rukz: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
thesolutions:

Chai. Abeg I wan sell my Tecno pouvoir 3 plus. I no do again. See difference.
price
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by thesolutions(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
rukz:
price
No longer available.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by rukz: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
thesolutions:
No longer available.
ok
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by MartinsD12(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
thesolutions:

Now I'm regretting buying this pouvoir 3 plus.
What happened to it?
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by Corroro: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
I wouldn't say Tecno devices are trash, they have very good devices too.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by Corroro: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
pappybarry:
lol. That's too harsh bro. Atleast they still make devices for people in the lower class to still feel among.
very true, they have a variety of devices that will suit a larger population
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by sureinfo: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
I think their devices are great irrespective of wether they support some apps or not.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by Crownedjon: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
sureinfo:
I think their devices are great irrespective of wether they support some apps or not.
great in what aspect bro
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by ddjay: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jimgym:
I think what happened here is someone waiting for a ship at the airport. This is a budget phone, built to cater for less sophistication. You can't buy a phone and expect it to perform more than it was originally designed to perform. I always screen the specs of any phone I want to buy, in relation to how much I have and see what the phone can do for me. If and when I am ok or satisfied, I go make the purchase.
Assuming these transsion phones are very cheap, this dust wont be here, as in, infinix note 6 is 25k, while the new s5 is 30k, but they are expensive thats why they are called trash big money for nothing. The new nokia 2.3 or Samsung a10s are better than the best infinix

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by tafat: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abegi who all those things help? Tecno phones no be scrap abeg
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by Crownedjon: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2020
tafat:
Abegi who all those things help? Tecno phones no be scrap abeg
who sensors help

Are you that daft?

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by thesolutions(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
MartinsD12:

What happened to it?
Nothing. It is a good phone. just craccked screen.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by MartinsD12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
thesolutions:

Alright
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by MartinsD12(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
thesolutions:

When u said u regret buying pouvoir 3 plus I tot its having serious issues
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by tafat: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Crownedjon:
who sensors help

Are you that daft?
nope, but i know TECNO mobile have very good devices
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by tafat: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2020
thesolutions:

you could take your phone to carlcare for a fix
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by sunshineV(f): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2020
tafat:
nope, but i know TECNO mobile have very good devices

It's a bad device. Live with it
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by taiwosamwell(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
immortalcrown:

Gbam

You for add Lenovo and Injo abi injury.
Please just remove Lenovo oo
Check the Z series first then come back here
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by tafat: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
sunshineV:

It's a bad device. Live with it
nope, I won't cos TECNO phones make mad sense
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by sunshineV(f): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
tafat:

Yeah mad sense
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by akashi01(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
tafat:
Even with all the evidence that it's a trash device...
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by MusaDanladi1: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I don't think the op is looking for phones that support those sensors, if he was, he would have asked around and did an extensive research before buying a tecno device.
And yes, there are bunch of phones which support at least more than half of those sensors on that list of sensors. So you don't need to buy an extra gadget to support those sensors with an exception to transission holdings. There is a reason it's called a smartphone that's why when you are planning on getting a smartphone you must be smart enough to understand that tecno, infinix and itel are not smartphones but lowend java phones with touchscreen.
Guy no chill whatsoever!! You no even sugarcoat am at least small.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by Crownedjon: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2020
MusaDanladi1:

Guy no chill whatsoever!! You no even sugarcoat am at least small.
the guy no fit take the nonsense again

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by skywalker240(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Anybody saying tecno is not trash has no right to criticize the present nigeria government.

With your permission, Can i copy your full text cheesy

@ ZesusHVWritter
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2020
skywalker240:
Anybody saying tecno is not trash has no right to criticize the present nigeria government.

With your permission, Can i copy your full text cheesy

@ ZesusHVWritter
Yes sir. Go ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worried About My New Gionee M6 Battery / Infinix Emerges Most Exceptional Phone Brand At Nigeria Technology Awards / Slot Price List For Tecno Phones In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.