Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes (640 Views)

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Ex-Big Brother Naija BBNaija 2019 housemate, Tacha becomes the brand ambassador Of House Of Lunette

We are pleased to welcome @symply_tacha to the @house_of_lunettes family as a Brand Ambassador.

Tacha’s fashion sense, love for trendy eyewear and uniqueness, made her an ideal choice as a Face of Lunettes.

At House of Lunettes we pride ourselves with a history of making our platform, A bridge for young individuals with great aspirations to thrive and become a positive force in the Nigerian fashion space.

To cater for our diverse customer base and penetration into new demographics, it is part of our mission statement to seek influencers that can enable us to grow this great brand as we have done successfully over the years. On behalf of myself, the management & staff at House of Lunettes, including our current Brand Ambassadors @djjimmyjatt x @regina.daniels we say welcome to the family. Thanks to the team @teebillz323 for getting this deal done!

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaijas-tacha-becomes-the-brand-ambassador-of-house-of-lunettes/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by Lawbliss(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy

Hope she is now odourless ?

Even me as a lady my pantie smell nice talk more of my body.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by drginger(f): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Good for her, am sure she is a better person, welcome to your new life fine girl.
Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by daddytime(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Una sure say school as dem teach and condition us say you must dey write for straight line and tuck in to look sharp no be the biggest scam true true?
Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by nanakgh(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Lawbliss:
cheesy

Hope she is now odourless ?

Even me as a lady my pantie smell nice talk more of my body.

TMI, honestly lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija’s Tacha Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of House Of Lunettes by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Artiste Lhilfrosh To DMW / Adekunle Gold And Others Perform At John Drille's Live Show / Xenophobia: Protest Against Burna Boy In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.