Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

5754 Aluminum Sheet Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5754 Aluminum Sheet Price (800 Views)

Aluminum Windows With The Best Quality My Price Is Affordable Contact Me / 5754 Aluminum Plate For Ships / Investment On Aluminum And Gerrard At Cheapest Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5754 Aluminum Sheet Price by zhangmenghao: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Recently, many people in the background asked how much a ton of 5754 aluminum sheet? How much is 5754 aluminum sheet? How much is 5754 aluminum sheet?... Here, Mingtai Aluminum will share with you how to calculate the price of aluminum sheet.
The price of 5754 aluminum sheet is not static. It is related to aluminum ingot price, processing fee, aluminum plate size and quantity. First, we must first confirm the size of the aluminum plate, and calculate the volume of the aluminum plate by parameters such as the thickness, width and length of the aluminum plate. Then, the weight of the aluminum plate is calculated based on the volume* density. Then the price of 5754 aluminum plate per ton is equal to the processing price of aluminum ingots per day + product per ton. (Note: the results obtained in strict accordance with the formula are often lighter than the actual, because the actual thickness and size of the aluminum plate is not so accurate, and the aluminum plate will affect the actual weighing after the film is coated. The theoretical calculation only provides a rough reference. .)
5754 aluminum sheet is the main raw material for the automobile manufacturing and canning industry. It has the characteristics of good corrosion resistance, excellent processing performance, good weldability and easy processing and forming. It is deeply loved by customers. At present, Mingtai Aluminum's 5754 aluminum sheet has reached a cooperative relationship with many automobile manufacturers, and the market reputation is very good.

https://www.mt-aluminum.com/5754-aluminum-5754-aluminum-sheet.html

Re: 5754 Aluminum Sheet Price by Nukilia: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Do you have 2024-T3 aluminum plates.
Re: 5754 Aluminum Sheet Price by zhangmenghao: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Yes, we have, leave your email, we will give you the details, or send the specifications you need to my Email:zhangmenghao@mingtai-al.com
Nukilia:
Do you have 2024-T3 aluminum plates.

1 Like

Re: 5754 Aluminum Sheet Price by Nukilia: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
zhangmenghao:
Yes, we have, leave your email, we will give you the details, or send the specifications you need to my Email:zhangmenghao@mingtai-al.com

Check your mail
Re: 5754 Aluminum Sheet Price by zhangmenghao: 1:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok, I replied to you in the mailbox, please pay attention to check
Nukilia:

Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Reliable Comment News And Get Paid Site In Nigeria. / Make Money Via Smartphone / Sell Your Products To Instant Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.