Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Download Videos From Youtube Using SS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download Videos From Youtube Using SS (4370 Views)

The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube: No Software Required / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / How To Download Videos From Youtube And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Videos From Youtube Using SS by Jonassamuel: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
hey everyone,

In this post I am gonna show you people how to download YouTube videos in just a matter of second.

According to me, to download youtube videos is not something illegal or something that should not be done because it is us You-tubers, who do the hard work of producing videos and then uploading it on YouTube, so that people could watch, share and download it for their personal and educational needs.

Don't get me wrong, what I am talking here is under fair use. I do "how to" and tutorial videos on my youtube channel and I seriously would love if people love my video and would be interested in downloading and sharing it with their family members and offline. It will seriously help me grow my fan following and is indirectly benefiting me only. So you see this is called fair use. So now with that been agreed between you and me so lets see how you can download YouTube videos in just a very simple way.

Step 1: Go to YouTube.com

Step 2: watch any youtube video which you wanna download on your pc.

Step 3: Now as you watch the video, just type in "ss" in the url of the video after " www."

Step 4: e.g. ssyoutube.com/watch?v=Gt2SmMprL48

Step 5: and press enter and you will be directed to savefrom.net

Step 6: Now choose your video type from a bunch of option which says ".flv" or ".mp4" or ".3GP" etc

Step 7: After choosing your option click download

This will download the YouTube video an your pc. You can also watch the tutorial video on my YouTube channel.

Here is the link to watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2SmMprL48

Well beside this trick, If you want to download longer size videos like from YouTube, vimeo, dailymotion or from any other video sharing website all over the Internet then here is the best YouTube downloader youtube.com/watch?v=yqDqrE_v6pE

Hope you like it and enjoy. Fair use please!

For reading the step-by-step with image tutorial, check this >>> post [] including this >>> https://alphabet02.com/how-to-download-youtube-videos-using-ss-trick-2020

These tricks will let you get even more out of YouTube. Some are built into YouTube itself, while others rely on outside services. It’s possible that any of these could stop working in the future, so your mileage may vary as time passes.
Re: Download Videos From Youtube Using SS by banjicom(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Download Videos From Youtube Using SS by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jonassamuel:
hey everyone,

In this post I am gonna show you people how to download YouTube videos in just a matter of second.

According to me, to download youtube videos is not something illegal or something that should not be done because it is us You-tubers, who do the hard work of producing videos and then uploading it on YouTube, so that people could watch, share and download it for their personal and educational needs.

Don't get me wrong, what I am talking here is under fair use. I do "how to" and tutorial videos on my youtube channel and I seriously would love if people love my video and would be interested in downloading and sharing it with their family members and offline. It will seriously help me grow my fan following and is indirectly benefiting me only. So you see this is called fair use. So now with that been agreed between you and me so lets see how you can download YouTube videos in just a very simple way.

Step 1: Go to YouTube.com

Step 2: watch any youtube video which you wanna download on your pc.

Step 3: Now as you watch the video, just type in "ss" in the url of the video after " www."

Step 4: e.g. ssyoutube.com/watch?v=Gt2SmMprL48

Step 5: and press enter and you will be directed to savefrom.net

Step 6: Now choose your video type from a bunch of option which says ".flv" or ".mp4" or ".3GP" etc

Step 7: After choosing your option click download

This will download the YouTube video an your pc. You can also watch the tutorial video on my YouTube channel.

Here is the link to watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2SmMprL48

Well beside this trick, If you want to download longer size videos like from YouTube, vimeo, dailymotion or from any other video sharing website all over the Internet then here is the best YouTube downloader youtube.com/watch?v=yqDqrE_v6pE

Hope you like it and enjoy. Fair use please!

For reading the step-by-step with image tutorial, check this >>> post https://www.betaprotocol.com/how-to-download-youtube-videos-using-ss-trick/

These tricks will let you get even more out of YouTube. Some are built into YouTube itself, while others rely on outside services. It’s possible that any of these could stop working in the future, so your mileage may vary as time passes.

You forget to mention that save from is no longer free. Abi...? I don't remember sef
Re: Download Videos From Youtube Using SS by renaissance(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Download Videos From Youtube Using SS by Jonassamuel: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
oga it's free
Re: Download Videos From Youtube Using SS by vancedapk1: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
The opposition among every one of the Global Video Platforms is getting damn incredible these days. In this opposition of video-sharing stages, Youtube is situated at the first spot on the list. youtube vanced for pc Around two years prior, Youtube began its paid participation program known as Youtube Premium. While utilizing this membership, a client can undoubtedly ride Youtube's tremendous substance without getting hindered by video and pennant advertisements. Youtube likewise implanted with a ton of extra highlights in this membership, for example, Background Play, Enhanced quality, and considerably more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up Google Adsense Pay Per Click In Nigeria / Get Any Type Of Website Done. Pay After Service... / Any Premium Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, HTML Theme For Just 1K - Get 1 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.