Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Adelekes: Davido With His Father, Daughters And Brother In Family Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Adelekes: Davido With His Father, Daughters And Brother In Family Photoshoot (1411 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot / Davido Retweets Adelekes’ Bank Accounts Frozen By EFCC Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adelekes: Davido With His Father, Daughters And Brother In Family Photoshoot by celebgistz: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Here is the moment the Adelekes family were having a family photoshoot.

In the video, Nigerian singer David Adeleke (Davido) was seen with his father, Adedeji Adeleke and his two daughters Imade and Hailey amongst other family members as they engaged in a family photoshoot in Atlanta.

See below

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/the-adelekes-davido-with-his-father-daughters-and-brother-in-family-photoshoot/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: The Adelekes: Davido With His Father, Daughters And Brother In Family Photoshoot by celebgistz: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: The Adelekes: Davido With His Father, Daughters And Brother In Family Photoshoot by celebgistz: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
cc

lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: The Adelekes: Davido With His Father, Daughters And Brother In Family Photoshoot by Pmtvng: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

“my Biggest Mistake Was To Support Mercy During The Bbnaija Show” Nollywood Acto / "Women Is This How Much You Hate Yourselves"- Actress Effah Belinda / Twitter User Accuses Pastor Of Petra Church Of Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.