Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On (3794 Views)

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video / Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by SleekGist: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija’s housemate, Tacha aka Port Harcourt first daughter, has finally talked about her alleged body odour in her interview with COOL FM. Sleekgist reports.

When asked if the rumour about she having a body adour is true, Tacha replied;

“Well I’m here, what do you think?”

Recall that, during the days of the reality show, Mike was heard telling Khafi to tell her friend to top up (use deodorant)

Tacha also revealed that the only person she was attracted to while in the BBNaija 2019 Pepper Dem house was Biggie.

When asked who she was attracted to during her 89-day stay in the house, Tacha said;

“I was attracted to Biggie. I was attracted to his voice and Biggie once turned me on. When Frodd won the Ultimate Veto Power and it was nomination night, he called Tacha and after calling other nominees, he called Tacha again and when I queried, he said, Tacha, no leave, no transfer and that turned me on. I was like wow, Biggie did that for me.”

Speaking on her stay in the house, Tacha said “I’ve learned a lot in the house. Biggie is incredible and I feel it’s a platform everyone should experience if they could. My highlight was going into the house, every process was deliberate.

“I am learning, I am 23, it’s not a reason, but I am learning not to pay attention to things that don’t matter and just walk away. I can be hot-headed… My energy in the house surprises me now, it’s not a good thing, but I’m learning.”

On what she loves about Davido to have gotten the OBO crest in between her boobs, Tacha said the singer’s drive and strength are what she loves and admires.
“Yeah, I love Davido. David was the inspiration behind my having the OBO tattoo. You know David has this drive regardless of everything, he still has that drive and strength and it’s what I admire. I want to be Tacha that the world will know and still act like upcoming,” she told Dot2un.

Tacha also revealed that she’s been listening to Wizkid’s ‘Joro’ as well as Rudeboy’s ‘Audio Money’. However, she says her favourite music act at the moment is Joeboy.

On the allegation that she snubbed Tuface during his visit to the house to celebrate his birthday, Tacha denied it saying she can’t even remember what happened but she’s certain she loves Tuface and wouldn’t snub him.

“I love Tuface, like in the house, we don’t get to see people and when people come in, it was a big deal. I think Biggie called and because I don’t want to be caught in an awkward position if he asks us to freeze, and I’m sure that was what happened. I haven’t seen the other videos but I was made to see the video because I didn’t snub Tuface, I love Tuface and I’m so sure I was the most excited seeing Tuface,” she said.

Watch Video Here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-speaks-on-having-a-body-odour-and-how-biggie-turns-her-on/

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok I've heard, what next like this ?
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
They can't tell you have body odour now 'cause you must have used all the deodorant and colognes you could mix before heading there. They need to be around you 24/7 to be able to tell. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Read my signature
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by timibare(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Epl is back..... Tacha swerve pls

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by NLSavage: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
body odour
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Beosten(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Me that hav never been a fan to any celebrity, they finally forced me to like this one because of the shaming.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by GreetMe(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
They can't tell you have body odour now 'cause you must have used all the deodorant and colognes you could mix before heading there. They need to be around you 24/7 to be able to tell. grin
[/s]
This jealous and insecure girl everywhere in Tacha's threads..
Girls and jealousy eehnn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by GreetMe(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
body odour
Mr low self esteem grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by GreetMe(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
She did well...
She directed the question to Dotun so he can be the one tell if she has body odor or not undecided since he's close to her at the moment.

Chai!! She said even in her darkest moment where everyone dragged and hated her, she is still happy that she made Nigerians laugh at that moment wink

1 Like

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Jimmyson: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Haters will soon die because of Tacha.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by NLSavage: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
GreetMe:
Mr low self esteem grin grin
all I see is low self esteem
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by SmellingAnus(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Beosten:
Me that hav never been a fan to any celebrity, they finally forced me to like this one because of the shaming.
I am not a fan of big brother but I like this girl because of the shaming she received

1 Like

Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by solmusdesigns: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Twale to Teebillz, oga finish work with packaging of crazy tacha
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Y
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by Onyi22(f): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin She's just trying to console herself cheesy cheesy
Re: Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On by EzekaUdenee: 5:28am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Twale to Teebillz, oga finish work with packaging of crazy tacha
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Between Reality Stars Ceec And Mercy Eke, Who Rocked This Silver Outfit Better? / Tacha Reacts After Cynthia Morgan Accused Jude Okoye Of Her Career Misfortune / Looming Trouble As Lady Allegedly Sends Video Of Ned Nwoko ‘cheating’ With Chika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.