Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike (707 Views)

‘I Have Never Been A Side Chick. I Will Be A Wife…’ —bbnaija Winner Mercy Eke (V / Chioma Akpotha Applauded For Handling Her Divorce Privately, Her Husband Is Alle / #bbnaija: Mike's Pillow Has A Picture Of His Wife And Himself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike by Amagite(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Big brother Naija 2019 first runner up, Mike Edwards has reacted to applauds by the public for not charting on his wife while in the house.

He also said he was never tempted in the house.

Oh well, I really don't get why people were applauding him for doing the right thing.

Seyi and Sir Dee who have girlfriends didn't misbehave, why would we expect someone who took the sacred vow of marriage to cheat?

Anyways, watch the interview by Hero Daniels of LITV below...

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/i-should-not-be-applauded-for-not-cheating-on-my-wife-mike.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike by myfan: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Re: I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike by drips8(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigeria is the type of country where a lot of a people cheat on their partners, so faithfulness is slowly disappearing.
Re: I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike by delishpot: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
In a nation where the most important achievements of the males is howmany ladies they have bedded? Oga, some are not even praising you, they are abusing you for not helping to enrich the nation by harnessing the natural resource you were handed.
Re: I Should Not Be Applauded For Not Cheating On My Wife - #bbnaija Mike by Ciaos: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
You should be celebrated self,no be Emeka yansh go Gulder altimate search go dey do nonsense with woman upon say he know say him wife and people of nija dey watch am? My guy you try oooooo!!!!
That woman know wetin her eyes don see for that man hand way make am divorce am without thinking of her children...

(1) (Reply)

Ballet Dancers And Dogs Posed Together / Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Babcock University Students S£X Tape In School Clinic / Places Cardi B Visited In Lagos Nigeria And Her Reactions (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.