Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira (651 Views)

Forsale: Demolishable Bungalow On 438sqm At Off Ogundele Street Okeira.ogba / : A Plot Of Land With Raft Foundation Fenced At Okeira, Badore Road / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Okeira Kekere Ajah Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira by Kanphydenz(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello Naira landers,
I have a standard room self contain to let in ogba, Okeira, second junction
Total package is 220k per year and 320k total package non negotiable
Anyone willing to take it must be willing to move in by month end but you can come anytime to inspect it. I just paid for the place and unfortunately have to move to another area. Call 09034788067 if interested

1 Like

Re: Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira by blackpanthar: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Anyone willing to take it must be willing to move in by month end but you can come anytime to inspect it. I just paid for the place and unfortunately have to move to another area. Call 09034788067 if interested

pics...
upstairs or down?
good security?
road access even in rain?
car parking space?
Re: Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira by Kanphydenz(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
blackpanthar:

pics...
upstairs or down?
good security?
car parking space?
. I can only do the pics tomorrow. It is closest to police post Okeira so I can say it's secured, it is downstairs and from there to ogba excellence hotel is 50 naira Keke and 100 bike. There is just space outside to park not inside though there is space enough inside but cos of the steps I don't think it was made for car parking
Re: Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira by Kanphydenz(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
Kanphydenz:
Hello Naira landers,
blackpanthar:

pics...
upstairs or down?
good security?
car parking space?
. I can only do the pics tomorrow. It is closest to police post Okeira so I can say it's secured, it is downstairs and from there to ogba excellence hotel is 50 naira Keke and 100 bike.
Re: Room Self Contain To Let In Ogba Okeira by Kanphydenz(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kanphydenz:
. I can only do the pics tomorrow. It is closest to police post Okeira so I can say it's secured, it is downstairs and from there to ogba excellence hotel is 50 naira Keke and 100 bike.
. The parking space is limited and it is just outside the gate.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedrooms* To Let / Land Purchase Mistakes You Should Avoid / Dredger First Rent( Both)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.