Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) (1484 Views)

Brekete Land For Sale / Ileya Is For Awuf Brekete Promo.. 50% Discount On This Investment. Pics+video / Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good day all, i have a good and genuine offer to make here.

Please i have 500 square meter land for sale with Brekete family site and services, Abuja.

We will perfect the transaction at the Brekete Site and Services office. @ Suite 303, MKK Plaza, opposite Gudu Market, Gudu District, Abuja.

Interested buyers should please contact me or drop your reservation or concerns here.

Please you can reach me with this number 07064647660

Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by kunleweb: 12:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Saved
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by uboma(m): 4:49am On Oct 17, 2019
kunleweb:
Saved

Are you same as healthserve?

Your writing patterns are similar.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by uboma(m): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2019
mrben2:

Please i have 500 square meter land for sale with Brekete family site and services, Abuja.

We will perfect the transaction at the Brekete Site and Services office. @ Suite 303, MKK Plaza, opposite Gudu Market, Gudu District, Abuja.

Interested buyers should please contact me or drop your reservation or concerns here.

Thank you

Is this plot still available? I assumed the deal has since been sealed between Lugbe and you.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
uboma:

Is this plot still available? I assumed the deal has since been sealed between Lugbe and you.

Sir, it is still available if you are interested, you requested for number i dropped it but you never called, please if you are interested, it is available if not i need a serious buyer.

For Lugbe, i got someone from him but the person too was interested but not ready now
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Crowd1Resources:
What's your asking price?

Meanwhile, If you are looking for a legitimate way to make passive income online, you can check the link on my signature. It newbie friendly.

Please for me now, i don't have the time for asking price, i just need #650,000 to complete the reason for the sales, it worth more than that at the time it was bought.

Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
kunleweb:
Saved

Mr. Kunle, please let me know if you are interested, thanks.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by Rubbiish(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
mrben2:

Please for me now, i don't have the time for asking price, i just need #650,000 to complete the reason for the sales, it worth more than that at the time it was bought.

Thank you
Is the price 650k?
Are u d direct owner of the land?
Kindly drop ur no
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rubbiish:

Is the price 650k?
Are u d direct owner of the land?
Kindly drop ur no

Yes, i need the money for some challenges.

Yes, i am.

Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by Rubbiish(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
mrben2:

Yes, i need the money for some challenges.

Yes, i am.
Sorry i thought it is in abuja
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019

Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Rubbiish:

Sorry i thought it is in abuja

Yes, it is in Abuja, the transaction will be perfected in Brekete Sites and Services office opposite Gudu market close to Apo legislative quarters and Games Village.

Thank you.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by LUGBE: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wow, please my people this is genuine. I introduced someone who i taught was ready but during perfection stage my person got his visa that he has been expecting so he needed to complete the payment for the agent and get ready for his travel, so that is why he didn't continue.

Please Mr. Ben we are really sorry for your time and resources you spent attending to us.

All the best in the sale.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by Rubbiish(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
mrben2:

Yes, it is in Abuja, the transaction will be perfected in Brekete Sites and Services office opposite Gudu market close to Apo legislative quarters and Games Village.

Thank you.
I meant the land u re selling is not in abuja
Not transaction location
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Rubbiish:

I meant the land u re selling is not in abuja
Not transaction location

The land is of course in Abuja, the heading of the post also stated that.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please someone sent me an SMS, is acknowledged. I will respond to your enquiry soon.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by Rubbiish(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
mrben2:

The land is of course in Abuja, the heading of the post also stated that.
Where is the land in abuja?
I thought it is d same one u wanted to sell in karu?
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2019

Please you can reach me with this number 07064647660.

Serious buyers only, please i don't need unnecessary argument.

Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by Rubbiish(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
mrben2:

Thank you
What do u mean by unnecessary arguments?
Someone wants to buy a land & shouldn't ask questions? How can u be selling a land in nasarawa state and stating it is in Abuja?
Asking u to clarify this now means argument?
Kindly state d location of the land u are selling & stop using brekete office address to deceive people. I almost thought the land was in gudu, but had to probe further because of the price, only to discover d land is in nasarawa state, not even within Abuja.

kopell:
Where is the location of this Brekete Estate, if you can briefly explain document title at hand with you right now.

Weren't u d one who stated this??
mrben2:

Location is Chakuwa Gurku, Karu LGA of Nassarawa state,
As for document I have all the necessary documents, there's nothing to be afraid of, that's why I want the transaction to be done in Brekete office so that all the documents I will issue to the buyer can be verified before payment.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please serious buyers are welcomed, really i am not the argument type. I am here to sale one of my Investment to support my immediate need.

Rubbiish:

What do u mean by unnecessary arguments?
Someone wants to buy a land & shouldn't ask questions? How can u be selling a land in nasarawa state and stating it is in Abuja?
Asking u to clarify this now means argument?
Kindly state d location of the land u are selling & stop using brekete office address to deceive people. I almost thought the land was in gudu, but had to probe further because of the price, only to discover d land is in nasarawa state, not even within Abuja.

Weren't u d one who stated this??
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the remark, i wish him well. It was nice meeting with him.

LUGBE:
Wow, please my people this is genuine. I introduced someone who i taught was ready but during perfection stage my person got his visa that he has been expecting so he needed to complete the payment for the agent and get ready for his travel, so that is why he didn't continue.

Please Mr. Ben we are really sorry for your time and resources you spent attending to us.

All the best in the sale.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2019

Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2019

Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Please the offer is still available, call me today.

Please call me today for the above offer. Thank you
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello, please the land is still available. Contact me now for a deal.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Hello, please the land is still available. Contact me if interested
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2019
We may soon stop talking about this land soon, few more days... Going Going.....
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by mrben2: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you all, a call was made on Saturday and transaction and full payment made on Monday this week.

For those that sent SMS for me to release the land almost free for them, the same faith will befall you when you will be in need.

For those moderator pretending to investigate post by unnecessary arguments and questions, when you see dubious adverts you will fall for it.

In all, once again thank you all and Lugbe in particular for believing in my post.
Re: Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) by Keccy: 8:48pm On May 06
Good day all, i have a good and genuine LAND SALE offer to make

Please i have 410 square meter land for sale with Brekete family site and services, Abuja.

Please you can reach me with this number 08030401843..

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Strategic Land Banking Investment Few Plots For Sale@Liberty Garden Ibeju-lekki / Plots Of Land For Sale At Wisdom Estate, Akobo, Ibadan / NOW LETTING at LAKE VIEW ESTATE, AMUWO ODOFIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.