Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. (1074 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Rise Of Feminism, Humanity At Its Wits End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. Life has never treated me this cruelly and unfairly and I am at my wits end. I have tried and exhausted the only thing I was hanging on to (HOPE), The future seem so bleak and I am scared of tomorrow. My number is 08023538598. I need Good spirited, mature forum members to speak to...
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Omojudy: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. Life has never treated me this cruelly and unfairly and I am at my wits end. I have tried and exhausted the only thing I was hanging on to (HOPE), The future seem so bleak and I am scared of tomorrow. My number is 08023538598. I need Good spirited, mature forum members to speak to...
What’s up? Where do you stay?
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by farady(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2019
The story of David in 1 Samuel 30 should encourage you. Here David came back from a battle and arrived home to see that the enemy has come to take away his wives and children, plus that of his solders and all their property. And he cried and was distressed. Even his solders turned against him. But the Bible said David encouraged himself in the Lord. Then and there he asked God what to do. He asked God if he should pursue the enemy....... God said go ahead.
We were not told that David who was already drained from a battle, now distressed, went to eat to gain strength to pursue the enemy oh. Immediately God said go ahead, he right away went after the enemy. Question is where did David get that strength from?
So that is why you need to put up a positive attitude when faced with challenges, whilst trusting God. Infact I learnt a new definition of patience early this year. The person said it is the ability to put up a positive attitude in midst of challenges while waiting for a promise.
That said, you need to put yourself together. It is bad enough that our educational system does not teach us entrepreneurship or how to discover ourselves. That is largely responsible for the chaos we have at the moment. We “cram and pour it down to make 2.1 or 1st class” to get a job, but can’t think through to create value that can sell to generate wealth. Most of us are trapped in that web.
So OP, you must be willing to throw away pride, look inwardly, what you can do to solve a problem – washing cars for people in your neighborhood, collecting and disposing refuse, visiting construction sites to work etc Someone will be willing to give you money if you offer to solve a problem. With the little money you are able to get, start and develop your line of interest. Trust God, be diligent and dedicated, you will pull through. I will call you later.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Please I am in one of the South West Capitals and you can call me on the number or/and WhatsApp too

Omojudy:

What’s up? Where do you stay?
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Many Thanks for your insightful words. cool

farady:
The story of David in 1 Samuel 30 should encourage you. Here David came back from a battle and arrived home to see that the enemy has come to take away his wives and children, plus that of his solders and all their property. And he cried and was distressed. Even his solders turned against him. But the Bible said David encouraged himself in the Lord. Then and there he asked God what to do. He asked God if he should pursue the enemy....... God said go ahead.
We were not told that David who was already drained from a battle, now distressed, went to eat to gain strength to pursue the enemy oh. Immediately God said go ahead, he right away went after the enemy. Question is where did David get that strength from?
So that is why you need to put up a positive attitude when faced with challenges, whilst trusting God. Infact I learnt a new definition of patience early this year. The person said it is the ability to put up a positive attitude in midst of challenges while waiting for a promise.
That said, you need to put yourself together. It is bad enough that our educational system does not teach us entrepreneurship or how to discover ourselves. That is largely responsible for the chaos we have at the moment. We “cram and pour it down to make 2.1 or 1st class” to get a job, but can’t think through to create value that can sell to generate wealth. Most of us are trapped in that web.
So OP, you must be willing to throw away pride, look inwardly, what you can do to solve a problem – washing cars for people in your neighborhood, collecting and disposing refuse, visiting construction sites to work etc Someone will be willing to give you money if you offer to solve a problem. With the little money you are able to get, start and develop your line of interest. Trust God, be diligent and dedicated, you will pull through. I will call you later.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by nonen(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

I think mentioning what specific issues you have or you’re going through will motivate people who’ve been through similar issues or have over come similar issues to reach out to you.

Don’t leave people you’re seeking support from confused and guessing.
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2019
I am well educated and a professional but i have been stagnant for years. I am homeless and my hope is dampened as the future is bleak. I have tried everything including being STRONG but not anymore. I have also become antisocial and I have since lost my ego. I am not proud of how far I have come over the years...

nonen:

I think mentioning what specific issues you have or you’re going through will motivate people who’ve been through similar issues or have over come similar issues to reach out to you.

Don’t leave people you’re seeking support from confused and guessing.
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Omojudy: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Please I am in one of the South West Capitals and you can call me on the number or/and WhatsApp too

Na call you Dey find?
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by farady(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I am well educated and a professional but i have been stagnant for years. I am homeless and my hope is dampened as the future is bleak. I have tried everything including being STRONG but not anymore. I have also become antisocial and I have since lost my ego. I am not proud of how far I have come over the years...

Indicating your specific professional trade or specialty would readers to advise and guide you. Subject experts would be able to tell you what you need to do to improve the status quo.
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

So much words yet still not communicating, what is the challenge you are facing.
Can you just be specific and stop dancing around plenty words ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by ifyalways(f): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Omojudy:

Na call you Dey find?
Beware of who and how you call people nowadays. Not that anyone can be harmed via phone call but you can be lured out or made to discard a number because of incessant calls or texts.

OP has refused to state where he is or his problem, not that i care sef.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Accommodation issue. I have been living in a very unpleasant place and could not afford more than a quarter of the accommodation I am considering. It's making me feel antisocial and it has affected me in a whole lot of ways,and I am stagnated... I need help...

calgaryFriend:

So much words yet still not communicating, what is the challenge you are facing.
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
I essentially need support in getting a single room apartment in town. I am not proud if my current condition.

Omojudy:

Na call you Dey find?
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Omojudy: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
ifyalways:

Beware of who and how you call people nowadays. Not that anyone can be harmed via phone call but you can be lured out or made to discard a number because of incessant calls or texts.

OP has refused to state where he is or his problem, not that i care sef.
I had no plan to call! Thanks dear.
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by ahnie: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Op speaks too much English.
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please kind hearted individuals on this forum should come to my aid and rescue...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. by Gloriousheart(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Please kind hearted individuals on this forum should come to my aid and rescue...
Have you exhausted the option of family and friends first? Even your local worship centre? I think you may have more prospects of getting some money or better still a job from them. Start calling or talking to the people you can see first. There's more hope with those you can see. At least they know you and may be more able to verify your claims. Some online people are struggling to survive too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTOS) / It's Not The Duty Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family- Females Speaks Out / At What Age Should A Man Leave His Father's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.