Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Lady Who Was Beaten By Fetish Priest For Stealing 500 Cedis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Photos Of Lady Who Was Beaten By Fetish Priest For Stealing 500 Cedis (1184 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Lady Who Was Beaten By Fetish Priest For Stealing 500 Cedis by omgvoices: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
A beauty pageant contestant was recently in the news after receiving the beatings of her life after she has been accused of stealing 500 cedis which is less than 100 dollars.

This is what she wrote on her wall;

I contested for Miss Commonwealth Ghana which was held of the 7th september. During our stay in the pageant house,one contestant’s 500 cedis got missing, my SIM card got chewed and my mobile money pin code got changed. The pageant is over and I made it to Top 5 and this automatically means I have a contract with them.
I was called by the CEO on Sunday 6th October to come to her house on Monday Morning to talk about my trip to UK. I got to the CEO house and she said we going to koforidua to find out who took the money. We got to koforidua and mind you it’s a juju man’s house. A very big house with 2 different fence wall .
We were 10 in number and the juju man gave us an egg to with powder to throw if you are innocent yours will break but if not yours will turn out cooked I did and mine turned out cooked. I was asked to naked myself by the juju man and he started beating me with Cutlass and put my finger into a boiling oil after given an egg to swear not to tell any third party if I do I will die.”

Meanwhile, Princess Duncan who sent the girls to a fetish priest popularly called Togbe Shito, at Kukurantumi in the Akyem Abuakwa North Municipality and four others along with the Fetish Priest are under investigation.

Check out her photos; https://omgvoices.com/beautiful-photos-of-lady-who-was-beaten-by-fetish-priest-for-stealing-500-cedis/
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lady Who Was Beaten By Fetish Priest For Stealing 500 Cedis by ZiriMane(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2019
prayer point:
Any power that wants my own egg to break after throwing it or turn out cooked...Holy Ghost Fire!...Father confuse them by making it just remain as it was.
Father confuse them, Confuse them, Confuse them....
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lady Who Was Beaten By Fetish Priest For Stealing 500 Cedis by wiseone28: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Take it to Ghana forum, it doesn't concern us here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

‘men Are In Trouble’ — Lady Reveals As She Shares How Girls ‘cook’ Private Part / Thieves Steal 40-inch Flat Screen Television From Police Station / Horrific Moment A Nigerian Man Sunny Mike Was Killed By Racists In India(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.