Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (31502 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by onedayatime(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2019
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by budaatum: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2019
onedayatime:

Mobolaji Bank Anthony:
And Baptist Academy, Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by otipoju(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mohammed Buhari. Nigeria Phresident.
Federal Government Girls College, Eleribu Kano

239 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Emzenoz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
otipoju:
Mohammed Buhari. Nigeria Phresident.
Federal government Girls College , Eleribu Kano
He said great people.

518 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Proudly Government college Katsina (GCK) Buhari, yar'aduas Mamman Kurfi & many more

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by christejames(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Special School of the Gifted, Nkpor.

Great alumni are Rochas Okorocha, Yahaya Bello, Samuel Ortom, Ganduje, and Mr Buhari's nephew.

#followNPFL

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by theNOISEmaker: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Umar Musa Yar'adua, Government College Keffi

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
guy you're just too rude to my liking, please if you don't want to read article please allow those that will read it to do so, learn how to mind your biz, bro i begged you in the name whatever you serve

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by onedayatime(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2019
quexhub:
guy you're just too rude to my liking, please if you don't want to read article please allow those that will read it to do so, learn how to mind your biz, bro i begged you in the name whatever you serve
Jesus Christ...who is this impostor trying to impersonate me? Calling yourself the owner of the thread I started.
Water don pass garri for your case

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
we all make a mistake to learn i don't care if you hate or rate, you can never stop river from flowing, get that into your head, the most popular people in the world today had people that tell them no during their time. So whether you like it or not, you can never discourage me hear, bro I don't even know how to hate o, besides i never come to your house to beg you for money or anything. please keep it up but the measure you give others is what they will give you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by thesicilian: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Me

2 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Slawormir: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Damnnnnnnnnn

A real niggarrr attended Edokpolor grammar school

17 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Wasky101: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Bob Marley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Madibah(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Bobrisky and fola Adesanya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Rextizzy: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Onlinealaba(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Myself director of operations Onlinealaba, grin grin cheesy grin

Have even forgotten my school name is been a long time grin
we sell electronics

4 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Hian!!! This thread is what Satan himself will be shocked at, cus we will see Liars upon liars, keep lying, u all know urselves.......

10 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
None.

But I will be the first popular person to attend my secondary school, Inshallah.

I pray same for u too.

I'm already popular on Nairaland anyway. That's a good start, lol.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Dedemworld: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Michael Jackson

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by StPete: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Don Jazzy. Federal Government College, Ijanikin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Marvieduke(f): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
In as much as we are in the same school we all are popular
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by OgboAto: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Lagos Baptist Academy has a whole lot of alumni spread across all sectors of Nigeria & around the world. Some of them are:

Mobolaji Bank Anthony

K.O. Mbadiwe

Ekundayo Opaleye Former military governor of ondo state.

Molade Okoya-Thomas

Olabisi Onabanjo first civilian Governor of Ogun State

Babatunde Kwaku Adadevoh

Horatio Agedah Nigerian lawyer and journalist

Ahmed Yerima
notable playwright

Wahab Dosunmu Politician and Senator

Michael Opeyemi Bamidele

Nigerian lawyer,human rights activist, member of 7th National Assembly

John Momoh
CEO of Channels TV

funsho Adeolu
award winning actor

Abisogun Leigh former vice chancellor of Lagos State University

Samuel Akintola former teacher at Baptist Academy

Kessington Adebutu a philanthropist also known as baba Ijebu of premier lotto.

Senator Dr. Wahab Dosunmu

Professor Abisogun Leigh, ex VC, LASU,

Prof. Alfred Susu – Professor of Chemical Engineering

Mr. Adeyemo, legal practitioner

Prof.Idowu Shobowale formerly of the faculty of Mass Communication, Lagos State University (LASU) and a former Honourable Commissioner in Lagos State Government.

Snr. Bode Lawal, the school boy soccer maestro. Bode Lawal actually was called to camp to play for the Nigerian National soccer team, even as a school boy. We also had Sunny Ineh, centre – forward for BAPTACAD soccer team who became a top Green Eagles international and prolific scorer for the stationery Stores team “The flaming flamingoes”.

Chief Bisi Onabanjo, the first civilian Governor of Ogun State

The Rhodes brothers Yinka and Shola (both of blessed memory)

Chief Nelson Horatio Agedah, the famous broadcaster and late of NNPC

Hon Justice Adewale Thompson, late Chief Judge of the Western Region

Engr. Ademola Thomas, former Federal Minister under Alhaji Sheu Shagari Administration (1979 – 1983)

Chief Moses Makinde, a 1950 graduate and first Nigeria Vice Chairman and managing Director of Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu

Professor Alfred Akpoveta Susu, 1959 class set and past Dean, Faculty of Engineering and head of Chemical Engineering of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), 1991 – 1995

J. Akin George, an Insurance magnate who was of the 1953 set, a professor of Law, former Dean of the Law Faculty of Unilag and ex Attorney – General and Commissioner for Justice, Lagos State.

Professor EKundayo Balogun, 1957 class set and a professor of Geophysical Sciences of the University of Ife.

Chief (Dr.) Molade Okoya – Thomas, a business magnate of repute. Chief Okoya Thomas is of the 1957 set, a Sportsman and sport philanthropist and administrator. He was a member of the Baptist Academy relay quarter that set a National record in the 4x220yards relay in 1955.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by kaziblake(f): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Chineye Nnebe she is a popular actress who has acted with numerous stars like mercy Johnson and the likes(Check her out on IG)..
We both attended St Augustine college together.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by SaintHilary(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Attended Ijebu Ode Grammer School with Wizkid..Tho he was Expelled the next session for stealing school property

Thats why I'll always be a Wizkid Ayo fan, Guy was damn Broke and Stubborn!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Pavore9: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School, Ikeja.

Godwin Emefiele
Fathia Balogun
Weird MC
Mercy Aigbe
Doris Simeon

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by SaintHilary(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
grin
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by dhardline(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
All those who are popular should please attend alumni meetings so as to impact on the lives of your fellow alumnus.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by nasoeb: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Me.
I attended my school.

22 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by futuregovernor: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
Laugh wan finish me inside bus

42 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by careytommy37(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Sasori-san
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Realdeals(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Plenty
As at last count, my secondary school has produced about 12 SAN, the latest one was this year.

They includes;

1. Sir Gabriel Igbenedion
2. Idowu Sofola (SAN)
3. Justice Muri Okunola
3. Olusola Saraki
5. Aka Bashorun (SAN)
6. Bisi Onasanya
7. Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru

They are so many to mention

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) / Both Real & Fake 2023 UTME Top Scores Are From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.