Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event (58890 Views)

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by whayo: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
1st class olosho
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Enterusernamehe(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
We should be getting used to this display of ashawosm by now tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Kyrx(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
What do we learn from this now?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by chinedumoooo: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
And she is smiling upon her unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Women will lead a lot of men to hell

I still don't understand why women tag men as bad whereas their fellow women are worst.

After na some mumu girls will come and be saying that men use to see women as sex objects.......
Why will men not see women as sex object,
when a lot of women keep on appearing naked before them.

If they don't want to be tagged sex object they should stop behaving like sex objects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Realist1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:
This girl is not even fyn

If you wan condemn wetin she wear do that one .Nor talk that big lie say she nor fine.That wan na rude lie abeg.Ah! Ah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by AmazingELixir: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

My dear how many space only you book...fear God ooh
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Mikymiky0(f): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kim, take it easy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by bonnyhope: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
prostitute on the loose
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Bukden16(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Seeing things

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by seunmohmoh(f): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
We only know one kim.
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

We're already getting used to the see-through outfits all the time, it's no longer having any much effect on us.

It's time to upgrade the hoe whole thing. Perhaps, if you can make your skin see-through. So that we can all see through the anatomy of how you managed to survive with pssy in your head instead of a brain.

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by nadesh(f): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
All of them now wants to be Mercy tongue
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
chinedumoooo:
And she is smiling upon her unclothedness.

Its a clear symptom of madness... I just don't get the nonsense some women wear these days all in the name of fashion...

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sombori shud help me check the color of her pant.Im askin 4 a friend.
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Ladycewhy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
dalongjnr:
The absorption of western culture.
Our mothers never wore something like this but they were way more beautiful.
A celebrity should be a role model but what can my daughter learns from this one! How to become ½ naked?
to be fair ,the western culture actually did the opposite. Below is an image from precolonial era.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by wirinet(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
dalongjnr:
A celebrity should be a role model but what can my daughter learns from this one! How to become ½ naked?
That's not true. Our grandmothers, especially
Great grandmothers walked around naked or semi-naked. Infact nudity was celebrated back in the days. We are just going back to our roots.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Jackipapa: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gone are the days when purity reigns ........
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Rosarie(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
dalongjnr:
if our mothers did this and that then who is raising these girls?our fathers?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
There is nothing new here, until women starts walking Around nakid, then i will be interested. but hang on! In Bavaria Germany some white Men/women are already walking around Nakid.

So i have seen it all, Until women starts walking Around nakid With 2 vaginas, maybe i will be interested. but hang on! some women already has 2 vaginas.

Mmmm... let me go smoke some more weeds, i will be back.
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by CivilAboki: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
What do you expect from from puna pounded by close to a Milli different guys. She no go value the body na. Its already a public property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
wirinet:

That's not true. Our grandmothers, especially
Great grandmothers walked around naked or semi-naked. Infact nudity was celebrated back in the days. We are just going back to our roots.
Absolutely! true. before white men came to Africa and introduced cloths Africans were walking around Nakid.
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by omohlexy: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Common Carmel toe she doesn't have. How flat!
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by dalongjnr: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ladycewhy:
to be fair ,the western culture actually did the opposite. Below is an image from precolonial era.
Yea,but depending on the culture. Mine,my great grandparents covered their bodies with leaves and later with animal skin(bante) or hemp fiber, then the modern cloths.
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
dalongjnr:
Rubbish! you Need to go get educated with African History. Infact, before the western folks came to Africa and untroduced Jeans, T shirts, trousers and suits and shoes, Africans were walking around Bare Nakid and bare foot. in some part of South Africa women are still Walking around butt Nakid. so go get your facts right. Even in Nigeria some people still walk around on bare foot.

There is nothing wrong with Nakidness, it is Nature.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by czarr(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
As a ring of gold in a swines snout, so is a fair (beautiful) woman who is without discretion. proverbs 11 vs 22.

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
czarr:
As a ring of gold in a swines snout, so is a fair (beautiful) woman who is without discretion. proverbs 11 vs 22.
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
I hope her Vagina is nice and Clean and don't smell.. tongue
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Ladycewhy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
dalongjnr:

Yea,but depending on the culture. Mine,my great grandparents covered their bodies with leaves and later with animal skin(bante) or hemp fiber, then the modern cloths.
we are saying the same thing ,these forms of coverings were on the waist only.

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by AdemolaA2: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Make I no lie , she fine well .

Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
More like cat woman. How did she leave the bbn house so fast?
Re: Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event by Mraproko1: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Awon olosho come and see your type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / DJ Arafat Dies In Motorbike Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.