Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal (848 Views)

Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by obembet(f): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2019
After winning the 2019 Golden Boot, Messi spoke exclusively to MARCA in that he responds to Ronaldo's proposal to move to another league.

Cristiano (Ronaldo) and Ibrahimovic vindicate themselves. You do not do that. What do you look like as a player?

I'd rather people talk about me. I know what I am, what I did and what I can give, but I keep it to myself. People can have their say. I don't like to talk about myself, I like to talk about the collective.

Ronaldo always recommends yo to leave comfort zone like Barça is and to look for other leagues as he has done four times. Will you listen to him?

Everyone looks for their targets and their experiences. I never had the need to leave the best club in the world, that Barcelona are, and where I enjoy training, games and the city. [The city to club dynamic] is very complete and I was always sure about the targets at this club [rather than going to] look for it elsewhere.

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/La-Liga/I-never-need-to-leave-the-best-club-in-the-world---Messi-on-Ronaldos-proposal/1914251

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by izzou(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
I've always seen that reason of saying Messi should leave Barcelona as stupid

If Messi was a top 9, it's a different reason. But this guy has more assists than Ronaldo. This guy creates chances for his team mates to score. When he doesn't play, the team underperformes. This shows that it's Barcelona that needs Messi

So if Messi changes club, what does he have to prove? That he needs someone to assist him to assist others?

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by Jokerman(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
I love this picture of Messi grin

Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by viccipedia: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Lol... Messi and Ronaldo are like Grace and ambition. I don’t think Messi ever hoped to get this far. Plus he owes his life, success and achievements to Barca. It’s not surprising he sees them as the best.
His juju can only work for them.
Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by drips8(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2019
I don't understand why people criticize Messi's decision to stay at Barcelona, Pele spent the majority of his career in Santos in the Brazilian league far away from Europe and yet he is described as the greatest footballer ever to have played the game.

Even the likes of Giggs, Totti, and Gerard stayed in one club during their playing days and are considered legends but for Messi it's different.
Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by kleverley(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Looks like he knows he won't find it easy elsewhere
Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by swip88: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Messi is my idol. I am watching all the matches with him and was really upset.
Recently, I was betting on sport using https://fscore.it which is a perfect way to make money and also to know more about sports.
Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by lexyman(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Re: 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal by LongDay: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

African Geomancer Blog For Free Bet Tips / Over 2.5 Goals, Betting Against Trends / Pep Guardiola Praises Five Manchester United Players After Man City’s Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.