Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Webmaster Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Needed (625 Views)

Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!! / Webmaster Needed / Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Needed by pauleyi2: 3:21am On Nov 09, 2010
Hi, i need a webmaster that can help me get or register my new website domain ad help me with some other stuff on my website. the webmaster should be from Benin city if possible. i would like to see the person and work with the person face to face thank you. I do not want to drop contacts on this message just reply i will contant you. please its urgent.
Re: Webmaster Needed by ulotoyebta: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2010
Hello,

Saw ur message. i might be of help to you but i'm based in Lagos. My Corporate website is www.newchild-ng.com. Do contact us and we can work something out for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Tolu
Re: Webmaster Needed by krs1(m): 5:57am On Nov 13, 2010
I might hav the right person for you. 2 ppl actually and they both live in Benin city.
simply use the contact form on my site (here: http://www.cyberiaweb.net/contact.php)to reach me with ur contact details.
then i will send one of them to you to do the job for you.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys Check Out My Pet Project / What Kind Of Web Design Firm Is This / Free Adsense Review - For Those Who Need Help With Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.