Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video (2978 Views)

P Square Back Together? / P-square Back On Their Michael Jackson Swag On Their New Video "Personally" / Toolz With P-square Back In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by treylaw: 4:32am On Nov 09, 2010
P-Square back with a bang: Gimme Dat Official music video

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM1WysvA0Dg&feature/related[/flash]
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2010
did any body ever trys to advise P Squrs to invest there moiney on there educations and try to learn english?

Coz i still dont understand why they sing in english when they cant even read and right (no oofeince) angry
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by AnnMarie1(f): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
lol grin
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by DapoBear(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
lol, english is overrated. They have no problems selling lots of cds and only speaking pidgin. Plus, do you understand rap or reggae? I can barely understand what they say too  grin

Anyway, great video, big ups to p square
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mr~Cork:

did any body ever trys to advise P Squrs to invest there moiney on there educations and try to learn english?

Coz i still dont understand why they sing in english when they cant even read and right (no oofeince) angry

. . This is a case of one mediocrity screaming U re more mediocre to another mediocrity. . . Abeg Hush jare! ur english is not any better to put U in judgemental position. . . .
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
rubbish!! there is nothin great about the vidio. Those crack head twin need to go back to skoool and learn to spek

propar english. Can u immagine a interview with them on CNN news? They will this grace Nigeria, truss me!!
angry
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mr~Cork:

rubbish!! there is nothin great about the vidio. Those crack head twin need to go back to skoool and learn to spek

propar english. Can u immagine a interview with them on CNN news? They will this grace Nigeria, truss me!!
angry
. . . Your english is even worse, your own case is a malady, you don't know and do not know that you do not know. . . Lol
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
P Squr need to Sharap and qut singing, no body buy there crap IBO music and no body need them! angry
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mr~Cork:

P Squr need to Sharap and qut singing, no body buy there crap IBO music and no body need them! angry
. . And you, Mørøn need to just die a natural death and get a hasty burial, you re better off in Oblivion. . .
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by sbeezy8: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
TOOOOO FAKE for me One thing I hear all the time from Jamos IS HOW AFRICANS are copying Jamaicas style n shiot

Annoying. best songs they came out with are the original songs like I love you, Ifunaya, no one be like you.

This  video looks nice I just dont like the reggae feeling of the song or the dances. If I wanted to hear that type pf music.Ill go listen to REAL DANCEHALL MUSIC.

no deez BIG NOSE boys acting like jamos LOL

SOUTH AFRICA GOT SOME SEXY GIRLLLLLLSSS THO
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2010
rhymz <<<<<<P Sqar wannn bee angry
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2010
Those 2 ugly looking skinny IBO crack head really need to quit sanging before it too late,

They tryin to be americans by forse and they cannut even spek english.

Worst of all, one of them look like a mad man with his rasta dn the other is a harmless gay boy.

They are not only a national this grace to africa & Nigeria but they are global this grace to singing (no oofeinse)
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by favouredjb(f): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2010
@rhymz aren't u supposed to know cork by now?he's just a funny dude,y take him seriously

@op nice video
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
favouredjb:

@rhymz aren't u supposed to know cork by now?he's just a funny dude,y take him seriously

@op nice video
. . . I know the Bozo very well, he is delusional and if you think the numbskull is funny then you must ve a weird sense of humour.
Mr~Cork:

Those 2 ugly looking skinny IBO crack head really need to quit sanging before it too late,

They tryin to be americans by forse and they cannut even spek english. 

Worst of all, one of them look like a mad man with his rasta dn the other is a harmless gay boy.

They are not only a national this grace to africa & Nigeria but they are global this grace to singing (no oofeinse)

. . . Dumbo, I will give 100 bucks if you make a very short sentence without any grammatical errors and wrong spellings. . .hehehehe
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
rhymz , u must be relateds to P SQUAR with your IBO acccessent.

why dont u shave there name on your bald head (no oofeinse)
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mr~Cork:

rhymz , u must be relateds to P SQUAR with your IBO acccessent.

why dont u shave there name on your bald head (no oofeinse)

. . I knew you couldn't even if Ur pathetic life depended on it. . .hahaha
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
rhymz , shut yor mouth You Niger Dealta crack head silly c0rk!! angry
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mr~Cork:

rhymz , shut yor mouth You Niger Dealta crack head silly c0rk!! angry
. . .you re a first class !diot!
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
rhymz (m), SHARAp your mouth, you Okoro spare part dealer (no ofeinse) angry
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by DapoBear(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
Cork is hating undecided
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

rhymz (m), SHARAp your mouth, you Okoro spare part dealer (no ofeinse) angry
. . Hahahaha. . Even with your PhD from your kpangolo University, I will still run a loop over your dumb brain. . (No offience)
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2010
rhymz , maybe u shuld go to in front of there gate and beg for moiney, u aromantenick IBO midget!
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by MrCork26: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
which years will this skinny looking ugly rasta lookin arem robbers QUIT singing? , i cant wait (no oofeinsse)
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
What did u have agianst Igbo people? I'm Igbo u hate me??
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by rhymz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

which years will this skinny looking ugly rasta lookin arem robbers QUIT singing? , i cant wait (no oofeinsse)
. . .the day you will drop dead
Mr~Cork:

rhymz , maybe u shuld go to in front of there gate and beg for moiney, u aromantenick IBO midget!
. . .je ri e nsi! Anuofia!
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2010
Mr~Cork:

which years will this skinny looking ugly[b] rasta lookin arem robbers QUIT singing? ,  i cant wait (no oofeinsse)[/b]

HOW DARE YOU?! angry How are you going to explain to our future kids that you are dissing their Jamaican mother's roots?!
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by sima(f): 5:46am On Nov 12, 2010
It's not my type of song ,   undecided
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by Nainai: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mr. Cork is mad funny men. I don laugh too much from his comments. He's right those boys do look like arm robbers and are wor wor no be small. I don't even understand. Am a female and have lost my erection just watching those chimps dance. And their music doesn't make up for their face either. IT's just crap. For real music listen to IN HIS IMAGE jare, that's music.
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
Beef !!! Wat da heck is wrong with some peeps, if u dont like the music,leave it,dont buy,dont play n dont listen. They cant speak fluent n coherent english ! really !!!, ugly looking, ibo crack, seriously !!! Get a life pple, they are made with or without you. Sorry.
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by Nainai: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2010
Ardenb:

Beef !!! Wat da heck is wrong with some peeps, if u dont like the music,leave it,dont buy,dont play n dont listen. They cant speak fluent n coherent english ! really !!!, ugly looking, ibo crack, seriously !!! Get a life pple, they are made with or without you. Sorry.
What da heck is wrong with some peeps, if u don't like our opinions, go squirt semen on yourself. With or without you we'll continue to judge what's out there. If Psquare is gonna make crap music, best belief people who are intelligent and aren't silly like yourself will listen with a critique ear. You get a life. You can't do nothing but run your mouth on nairaland cuz you're a nobody and defending people you've never met is pointless, just shows how low you are.
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2010
Nainai:

What da heck is wrong with some peeps, if u don't like our opinions, go squirt semen on yourself. With or without you we'll continue to judge what's out there. If Psquare is gonna make crap music, best belief people who are intelligent and aren't silly like yourself will listen with a critique ear. You get a life. You can't do nothing but run your mouth on nairaland cuz you're a nobody and defending people you've never met is pointless, just shows how low you are.

Touche darlyn !!! raw sport? Sorry my dear highly intelligent critic.
Re: P-Square Back With A Bang!: 'Gimme Dat' Official Music Video by vicenzo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2010
Peter and paul are my favourite nigerian muscians,they have managed to stay on top of their game since they came to limelight unlike folks like tu face,faze,olumaintain, who have gradually faded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Photos Of Wizkid's "Jaye Jaye" Video Shoot / Miley Cyrus Lets Fan Grap Her Boobs For $900 / Kanye Gets Tattoos Of His Mum & North's Birth-dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.