Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Flying Eagles And Canada 2007 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles And Canada 2007 (928 Views)

. / Match Between Nigeria’s Super Eagles And The Black Stars Of Ghana Has Been Cance / If You Must Choose Between The Super Eagles And Your Club: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flying Eagles And Canada 2007 by randa(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2007
now that musa abdullahi is gone abi resigned i beleieve that sam eguma might lead the flying eagles to canada for the wyc.
the first thing he would do is to put in place a team that nigerians will be proud of, players should not be a problem, but who will merit a squad shirt , we do hope that he would not tow the way of godwin koko uwau whose congo squad was populated with players that had no busib\ness whatsover at the tourney
i will try examine the players that i thing should be in the new look squad.
the goalkeeping department is a source of worry for me, the only players i see here are my friend femi thomas who is firsty choice at nasararwa united, then there is moses ocheje from lobi stars, then there is mike ezenwa from ocean boys who should give the other guys a good run for their money, i just pray these guys can step up a level before the tournament proper, in the defence, dele adeleye is still eligible, elderson echiejile merits a place in the squad even though i gathered he is in europe for trials,fredrick odebe looks good for the right back position , he was lost in the shambolic congo eagles but then the glimpses of talent where there, surajo sadiq should also make the squad,ibrahim ajani of dolphins should be up there with the best as a right back or he can run the lines along the right. i beleive steve okokouni of gombe united deserves a mention because of his form in the glo premier league. jomo cosmos ayo femi can break into the squad too. the midfield should have kvc westerlo new boy moses adams in the holding role , chelsea trialist adigun salami should be the "oga" in the middle,akeem agbetu who can play as an attacker and a playmaker, i also think that solomon owello should get a chance to prove himself, where the hell is sunday mba? enyinmba or europe, he has enough to get into the squad if he is available, nduka morrison,ukeyima akombo ( in denmark right now) chris moumaife of fc virborg should make the squad, so does uche kalu of enyimba.flying winger ikechukwu okemiri & sharp shooting left footer akeem yakubu of dolphins should be included, the attack is where we are most potent, victor anichebe is number one here, ably supported by strasbourg's simon zenke,chukwuma akabueze has beign consistent, should merit a shirt, then there is emma sarki from westerlo, bala ezekiel from lyn oslo,burly solomon james from niger tornadoes should complete the team. i want to beleive that this squad plus a sprinlke of players not mentioned will mak e us proud come canada 2007.
for more info or comments pls visit www.andrewranda.vox.com and drop your thoughts or reactions in the comments section.
yours in the beautiful game
Re: Flying Eagles And Canada 2007 by 9ja4eva: 8:04pm On May 25, 2007
Thot dey said Bergi Vogts will take over.

No news yet?
Re: Flying Eagles And Canada 2007 by Mustay(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2007
Musa go just ---

(1) (Reply)

Latest Signing After Henry: / Who would you want to coach the Super Eagles? / Nigerian/inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.