Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor (2447 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am certain that the African men's ego is bigger than any love for a woman on this earth, thus no African man would accept to raise a bastard child for the pastor that his wife cheated with... Sadly, let me rephrase that as I believe that them religious people, brainwashed by that same pastor, would.

Who are African men?
Egypt, south Africa, Nigeria, Sudan are different African countries with different cultural backgrounds.
Their men behave differently so who are the African men I always hear every time?
Even in sub Saharan Africa, what am I saying.
An akwaibom man behaves differently from igbo, Hausa or Yoruba man.

It's just like saying an Asian man or European man.

I thought we all at least wrote weac undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by Belafonte(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
nairalandposter:
Didn't someone say he slept with his Sunday school teacher in church and now she's five months pregnant he wants to know if he should claim the pregnancy or else the woman's husband would have it?

We shouldn't necessarily assume there's no third to sixth party involved in this matter. Meaning why mention the alleged pastor when we dont know if the lady also dated other people.

Link?
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
sassysure:

Who are African men?
Egypt, south Africa, Nigeria, Sudan are different African countries with different cultural backgrounds.
Their men behave differently so who are the African men I always hear every time?
Even in sub Saharan Africa, what am I saying.
An akwaibom man behaves differently from igbo, Hausa or Yoruba man.

It's just like saying an Asian man or European man.

I thought we all at least wrote weac undecided

Any African citizen, whether from Morocco or Congo
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Very amusing
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly somebody already took his place...and the sad part is that the animal he married allowed that demon to enter their home...there is no repentance here. She commited the ultimate sin in marriage.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Again. Very amusing
Belafonte:

Which God are you referring to? Allah? Ogun? If we are to go by either, she should, at least, be stoned to death by now.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by MedicH: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kweenluchy:
The man should accept the baby because if it was the other way round, she will be expected to accept the baby

Was it how ur parents accepted u? Accept ko, acceptance fee ni?

1 Like

Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
Very amusing

But its the reality... that marriage is over with.
The foundation of marriage is to stick to your vows till death do you part.... and I doubt sleeping with your pastor and having his bastard baby is part of these vows.

Now yes, many desperate women accept the bastard baby that their husband fathered with strangers, but that's because to women in Africa, marriage is a do or die mission. African men won't/cant accept the same. That's the sad African hypocrisy.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Now yes, many desperate women accept the bastard baby that their husband fathered with strangers, but that's because to women in Africa, marriage is a do or die mission.
hmmm. I wonder why.

African men won't/cant accept the same. That's the sad African hypocrisy.
Nothing further to add

2 Likes

Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
hmmm. I wonder why.

African women have been brought up to believe that they are NOTHING unless they are called "Mrs somebody"... thus many will rather be miserable in marriage (and keep the charade) rather than divorce. Many men know that very well, and gladly blackmail these poor women into accepting whatever nonsense under the moon (bastard baby included). Most men cannot accept the same from wifey.... as he will be viewed as less than a man by that same society.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by nlPoster: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by Belafonte(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
Again. Very amusing

Well, YOU did introduce God unto our conversation.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by Belafonte(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by OnPointMan(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:

Well the pastor is not married to her. If she moves in with the pastor, that the marriage with her husband being broken up. God hates it.

Are you kidney me
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by nlPoster: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Belafonte:

Interesting

Is there any story one doesn't hear on nairaland?

Reality and lies roam free.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Well I’m glad you’re the one saying it.

Because I would be an “evil feminist man hater” if I said the same thing without adding to it or removing from it.

MrBrownJay1:

African women have been brought up to believe that they are NOTHING unless they are called "Mrs somebody"... thus many will rather be miserable in marriage (and keep the charade) rather than divorce. Many men know that very well, and gladly blackmail these poor women into accepting whatever nonsense under the moon (bastard baby included). Most men cannot accept the same from wifey.... as he will be viewed as less than a man by that same society.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by nnamdibig(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Plead:
shocked

The man should cry not, because if it was him the wife would’ve accepted

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

So a faithful man should accept a cheating wife because other men are cheating their faithful wives??
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by mysticwarrior(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2019
cococandy:

Well the pastor is not married to her. If she moves in with the pastor, that the marriage with her husband being broken up. God hates it.
oh Gods hates a broken home and God doesn't hate adultery shey? just listen to how you sounded like a clown.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by mysticwarrior(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2019
sassysure:

Take it easy.
Don't burst a nerve yet.
Women have been accepting eons ago with love.
Don't he love his wife anymore?

Love conquereth all things ,overlook all things and accepts all things grin

Nairaland cheesy cheesy
abeg make we hear word jare, if the man na your brother no be you go first go pack the woman load comot for the marriage?
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by Yeecar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
cococandy:
Oga don’t let the devil break your home o. If you leave someone else will take your place immediately and how are you sure the next one won’t be a cheat?
A wise man builds his home. Don’t allow a strange man to come into your home.
Children who are raised in a broken home are usually unstable.
The devil is out to fight marriages and cause divorces every where. God hates it.
I am highly dissapointed in you.
Re: Wife Begs Husband To Accept Baby After She Was Impregnated By Pastor by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who appointed you in the first place? undecided
Yeecar:

I am highly dissapointed in you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life / She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. / No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.