Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Got The Moves Dance Competition 2.0 By Itelmobileng - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Got The Moves Dance Competition 2.0 By Itelmobileng (683 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / #itel I Got The Moves Season 2 Dance Competition / ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got The Moves Dance Competition 2.0 By Itelmobileng by Nurudeen4all: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
*N500,000 Can Be Yours! Here’s How You Can Win It!*

The long-awaited Grand Finale of the I Got The Moves dance competition by itel Mobile is here and 500,000 naira can be yours!

Do you shake the floor while dancing or enjoy watching cool dance steps? Come join us at the Sports Center in Yabatech tomorrow.

You can also audition tomorrow morning by 9am to join those who will be competing for the grand prize (N500,000).

*Are you paying to attend?*
NO. All you need to do is PREPARE and come along with a friend or friend’s friend. Registration and attendance are FREE.

*Who else will be there?*
You will witness amazing performances by our very own Nigerian artists Poco Lee, MARS, DJ Yorgzy, YungSam, Toby Shang, Vector, Payper Corleone, DJ Mojoe, MC Prof and Tolu Daniels. Get ready to see them as they plan to scatter the stage.

For more information about #iGotTheMoves 2.0, kindly visit www.itel-mobile.com or message them on our social handles @itelMobileNG on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Attention!! : Important Things You Must Know Before Buying Any Android Phone / Moto G8 Plus With Triple Rear Camera Launched At Rs. 13,999: Price & Specs / Iphone 5 Users Risk Losing Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.