Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Administrative Officer (male) And Exp. Drivers Needed In Ibado, Oyo State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Officer (male) And Exp. Drivers Needed In Ibado, Oyo State (390 Views)

Connect Rail Services Limited Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) / Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer (male) And Exp. Drivers Needed In Ibado, Oyo State by jobat46460: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Job descriptions:

1. Job location: Ibado, Oyo state

2. Company: construction

3. Salary is very attractive

4. Interview date: commence from Monday 21st October, 2019.

5.Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment

6. Experience in leading and managing changes.

7. Ability to work without supervision.

*Responsibilities* not limited to:

1. Responsible for the development, execution, and monitoring of strategic business and operational plans.

2. Supervise the daily administration of the organization's offices and sites.

3. Manage the sales and marketing function of the company.

Interested and qualified candidates to come down to the below address on Monday with CV, certificate and passports photograph

Send your CV to
jobatedison@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Officer (male) And Exp. Drivers Needed In Ibado, Oyo State by 88joshua99: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
I'm interested but I can't send message to ur email cuz my email is not working I leave in ibadan .08085311745

(1) (Reply)

10 Serious People Needed To Help Make $100 In The Next 1 Week / Administrative Officer / Stedarol Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.