Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (30815 Views)

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / Arsene Wenger Dribbles Real Zinedine Zidane In Charity Match (Photos) / Eden Hazard Puts His Real Madrid Transfer Talk On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by ackim: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Paul Pogba met with Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane - fuelling fresh speculation over the Manchester United star's future.

Pogba and Zidane - both World Cup winners with France - chatted by a pool in Dubai after meeting up during the international break.

United star Pogba, who will miss Sunday's clash with Premier League leaders Liverpool with an ankle injury, has been recuperating in the Middle East during the break in the domestic schedule.

Zidane wanted to sign £89million star Pogba in the summer, but United rebuffed Real's interest in the midfielder, insisting the 26-year-old was not for sale.

Pogba has been in Dubai during the international break, after being left out of the France squad due to injury.

Real Madrid boss Zidane was in the Middle East speaking at a conference relating to the integration of Artificial Intelligence in the sports industry.

Zidane has made no secret of his desire to take Pogba to the Santiago Bernabeu and pursued a summer switch - only to fail to convince Florentino Perez to spend big on the midfielder.

However, with United struggling in the Premier League, just two points above the relegation zone, Pogba is set to push for a move again next summer - with Real his likeliest destination

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Man united is presently Toxic and Irredeemable with Woodword and Glazers around.
POGBA's career will die if he doesn't run away from oldtrashford.
Young man should go for even cheaper fee.

NB.
I'm staunch MAN U faithful.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by majamajic(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2019
he can go , MC tominney is a good replacement
the only player that left , that pained me was Dailey Blind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by majamajic(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by khallebb(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Barcelona: Forward Attack wink
Man U: Heart Attack tongue

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by SaintHilary(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2019

Zidane should take over @ ManUtd instead
Pogba has spent more playing time online and at his barbers shop than on the pitch..He can go play for Eibar for all i care sad

10 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by Slawormir: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2019
As a real niggarrr i must say the way man u is going down
Soon they might discover oil

19 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by ba7man(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Man utd should get rid of this dude.

4 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by NwaBoy: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2019
iPhone XR 64GB Chip Unlock (With Chip).

Comes with pack and complete accessories

You can contact me on Whatsapp/Call -

Zero703818757one

Check signature or profile for more info

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10380877_img201910121335483_jpeg1b8f8ff5840829070f5fbb173a56bd2e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10380879_img201910121336168_jpeg33c9a16134fd1774923db6ef2ce4d01b
Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by icedbreez(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Its not by meeting.

SHOW ME THE MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by hopefulLandlord: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2019
I don't want Pogba in my club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by gurunlocker: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
See zidane flat shining head grin

4 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Man utd shall rise again like a Phoenix!

3 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by PureGoldh(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
I wish him all the Best

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
He should go to save his career, as Man Utd is irredeemable for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by JonOlive: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2019
Cant somebody talk with his brother again near a swimming pool? Pogba aint going nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by HillLuxury: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2019
He should just go
Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by samyyoung1(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2019
As a formal man utd supporter....I still don't know wat pogba is...
Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2019
This guy want to leave by fire and force. And what about if zidane was sack

3 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by holembey: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2019
It's a good move if that's the reason
Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by RichDad1(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2019
That’s is if Zidane himself last till summer. cheesy
They’re compatriots though, nothing suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by FrenchyL(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2019
majamajic:

No way! It’s like comparing a Rolls Royce to a KIA. Never! Mc Tominney can’t be better than Pogba’s shadow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by sylve11: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2019
majamajic:

Dailey Blind, Rafael, Yanuzi and Lukaku. cool

1 Like

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by GodSaklek(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Pogba will still play soccer but not now, most young players have this proudness in their brain, like they feel too big because of richness all because they are not yet matured, but they will be more serious when they are getting close to 28, 29 years....
Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by soso22(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Pogba is just an average player,nothing is special about the meeting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by judedwriter(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2019
So sad.... If Paul goes, who is going to replace him

1 Like

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by ZZ22: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Madrid does not need Pogba and Zidanes stay in Madrid is still doubtful. I trust Perez not to spend chichi on Pogba

3 Likes

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2019
This pogba, to Madrid? Tuehh! Eez like they have money to waste.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk by anenymasng(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2019
He is mad. Let him get the hell out of my club. Omoale jatijati

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence / The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Draw / Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.