Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! (922 Views)

Medicine, Nursing Or Pharmacy–which Course Is Better To Study In The University? / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Floda: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2019
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE

GOOD DAY HOUSE..
I'm a 200l student studying an unaccredited engineering course in one of the Federal Universities of Technology here in Nigeria.

Although we are still new (our highest level is 400l). My department has got everything I thing we need to get accreditation but I fear what would happen if I get to my final year without my department still getting accreditated.

As at last semester I heard the accreditation team came to start the process. I think the first step was VERIFICATION, and I heard we passed it.

On my jamb admission letter, it's mechanical engineering that's there but on my school admission letter it's the course I'm studying.

Does it mean that if they don't still accredited as at when I'm to graduate, I would be given a certificate from mechanical engineering department.

I'm really uncertain about what would happen if I graduate from an unaccredited department.

Please professionals in the house, I would love to be enlightened on the consequences.

If you also graduated from an unaccredited department, please share your story and what you or what the school did.

Thanks in advance...
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by palchris12: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2019
The Programming Assignment Help has the best team of assignment writers who are expert in every domain. When you are in need of Assignment writers or assignment writing, just give your burden to us. Our team of expert assignment writers has years of experience and they will reduce the effort and time taken for one assignment by doing all the research work and writing for you. Our assignment writing services works is plagiarism free, so our expert team of assignment writers will get you a unique assignment writing. We promise to deliver work within time, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines. Our programming assignment writing services will help you increase your academic grade. Our programming expert assignment writers work in such a way that you can’t ever find an error. But if you want to finish your assignments on your own then our experts will help you to increase the quality of your assignment. Our assignment writers will give you various study materials which will help you to get a complete understanding of the subject.
https://www.theprogrammingassignmenthelp.com

#assignmenthelp #homeworkhelp #onlinehelp # programminghelp
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by bereavedheart: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Don't worry your school should sort it out by the time u graduate & if not they will probably give u Mechanical Engineering certificate or a similar course..That what my school did sometimes ago so as long as there is a similar accredited course no problem
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Angelacruz: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
U can do transfer to anoda dept witin d faculty now dat it is not too late.
Floda:
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE

GOOD DAY HOUSE..
I'm a 200l student studying an unaccredited engineering course in one of the Federal Universities of Technology here in Nigeria.

Although we are still new (our highest level is 400l). My department has got everything I thing we need to get accreditation but I fear what would happen if I get to my final year without my department still getting accreditated.

As at last semester I heard the accreditation team came to start the process. I think the first step was VERIFICATION, and I heard we passed it.

On my jamb admission letter, it's mechanical engineering that's there but on my school admission letter it's the course I'm studying.

Does it mean that if they don't still accredited as at when I'm to graduate, I would be given a certificate from mechanical engineering department.

I'm really uncertain about what would happen if I graduate from an unaccredited department.

Please professionals in the house, I would love to be enlightened on the consequences.

If you also graduated from an unaccredited department, please share your story and what you or what the school did.

Thanks in advance...
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Floda: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2019
I wish I could block, ban or even suspend your account, but then this is not right

palchris12:
The Programming Assignment Help has the best team of assignment writers who are expert in every domain. When you are in need of Assignment writers or assignment writing, just give your burden to us. Our team of expert assignment writers has years of experience and they will reduce the effort and time taken for one assignment by doing all the research work and writing for you. Our assignment writing services works is plagiarism free, so our expert team of assignment writers will get you a unique assignment writing. We promise to deliver work within time, so you don’t have to worry about deadlines. Our programming assignment writing services will help you increase your academic grade. Our programming expert assignment writers work in such a way that you can’t ever find an error. But if you want to finish your assignments on your own then our experts will help you to increase the quality of your assignment. Our assignment writers will give you various study materials which will help you to get a complete understanding of the subject.
https://www.theprogrammingassignmenthelp.com

#assignmenthelp #homeworkhelp #onlinehelp # programminghelp

Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Floda: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2019
bereavedheart:
Don't worry your school should sort it out by the time u graduate & if not they will probably give u Mechanical Engineering certificate or a similar course..That what my school did sometimes ago so as long as there is a similar accredited course no problem

Really...
Then how did you go about your NYSC stuff.
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Floda: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Angelacruz:
U can do transfer to anoda dept witin d faculty now dat it is not too late.

I actually wish I could.
The love I have for my department won't let me do that perhaps next semester I would be in my third year, if I'm to do a change of department now, I would have to redo 200level in the new department while my mates would be in 300level.
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Angelacruz: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2019
It does not matter...wat if u finish n dere is no accreditation??talking from experience.I did d right tin n i switched .Now am almost done wit my 2.1.I can then further dat desired course in my Msc[.quote author=Floda post=83269451]

I actually wish I could.
The love I have for my department won't let me do that perhaps next semester I would be in my third year, if I'm to do a change of department now, I would have to redo 200level in the new department while my mates would be in 300level. [/quote]
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Martinez39(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2019
Floda:

I actually wish I could.
The love I have for my department won't let me do that perhaps next semester I would be in my third year, if I'm to do a change of department now, I would have to redo 200level in the new department while my mates would be in 300level.
Don't look at your mates. If you graduate without any accreditation given to your department, it won't be funny. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't look at your mates. If you graduate with any accreditation given to your department, it won't be funny. Believe me.
leave people alone, bush.man
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Floda: 3:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Angelacruz:
It does not matter...wat if u finish n dere is no accreditation??talking from experience.I did d right tin n i switched .Now am almost done wit my 2.1.I can then further dat desired course in my Msc[.quote author=Floda post=83269451]

I actually wish I could.

I really can't switch. Currently in my department, we have like 3 guys that switched from mechanical and electrical engineering to my department. Don't know what they saw here.

I still love my department just accreditation issue.
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by Angelacruz: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Okk
Floda:

I really can't switch. Currently in my department, we have like 3 guys that switched from mechanical and electrical engineering to my department. Don't know what they saw here.

I still love my department just accreditation issue.
Re: My Department/course Is Still Unaccredited. Help! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't look at your mates. If you graduate without any accreditation given to your department, it won't be funny. Believe me.
like in uniben they'll transfer u to the neighboring varsity that has full accreditation in your course and u graduate with them and ur certificate will bear the institution's name

(1) (Reply)

Career With Orange Drugs / Only For Those Who Want To End This Year With 6 Figures / Still On!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.