Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

”I Need Birth Control Pills, I Don’t Want To Get Pregnant” – Bobrisky Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Need Birth Control Pills, I Don’t Want To Get Pregnant” – Bobrisky Cries Out (295 Views)

“I Can’t Hide It Anymore Guys, I Am 2 Weeks Pregnant” Bobrisky Reveals / "I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Need Birth Control Pills, I Don’t Want To Get Pregnant” – Bobrisky Cries Out by Marcaul(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Controversial Cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye A.K.A Bobrisky has taken to his Instagram page to ask his female fans to recommend birth control pills as he doesn’t want to get pregnant yet.
Bobrisky said he does not like using condoms with his bae and asked for suggestions on how he could put it under control.
Girls I’m here again. I don’t want to get pregnant now……. At the same time I don’t like condom with my bae how can I control it. Girls opinion ONLY!!!

His bestie, Tonto Dike was one of the first to comment and she wrote;
Use Bobstinor

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/i-need-birth-control-pills-i-dont-want.html

Re: ”I Need Birth Control Pills, I Don’t Want To Get Pregnant” – Bobrisky Cries Out by Lovexme(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Is this one all right? grin

I've got a new and boxed iPhone XR 64GB for sale at 210k

(1) (Reply)

Two Celebrities Connected To Mompha ARRESTED / David Adefeso And Tamar Braxton Leave Followers Wondering If It’s Over / Alicia Keys Set To Host The Grammy 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.