Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Software Needed Urgent: - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software Needed Urgent: (650 Views)

User Generator Software Needed (urgent!) / Microfinance Bank Software Needed / Community Bank Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Needed Urgent: by jamilogur: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2010
I own a cybercafe and i need a timer software for laptops, coz once laptop user plug my cable in your laptops, i use to time them with my wall clock and they cheats me with that alot, i need a timer software where by when they plug the cable, it will show the timer window itself and it will require them to login with my tickets before they use, pls if u have contact me 08020837226. i use multilinks broadband network and i current used easywebtimer for my desktops
Re: Software Needed Urgent: by joomlaman(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
jamilogur:

I own a cybercafe and i need a timer software for laptops, coz once laptop user plug my cable in your laptops, i use to time them with my wall clock and they cheats me with that alot, i need a timer software where by when they plug the cable, it will show the timer window itself and it will require them to login with my tickets before they use, pls if u have contact me 08020837226. i use multilinks broadband network and i current used easywebtimer for my desktops

Your problem is solved! What you need is a wireless timer. I use mikrotik timer @ www.BintaComputers.com cyber cafe.
If you need the installation for your cafe laptop users, contact me on 08039508010 or fill this form: http://www.bintacomputers.com/bc/contact-us.html

(1) (Reply)

For Your Hr And Payroll 2 In 1 Software Call 08064015028 / Partners Wanted: Professionals Networking Site. / Php/mysql Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.