Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader (659 Views)

Nigeria Bar Association Election Voters Register Contains Bizarre Names (Photo) / Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by robertmugabe: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
What could have happened that made staffs to come out in unison to ingloriously celebrate the transfer of their leader... This is a case of a nursing leader in Wesley Guild Hospital, ilesa, Osun State. Na wa o

Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by Redomi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is too much for that woamn, remember she has friends and family. we all have our bad habbits, but some people just have worst habbits
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by StrikeBack(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Chai!!!! This "Wicked" woman don suffer
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by Goldencheese(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
That is why it is good to be good. If I am related to her, I would tell her to change her ways. Those her junior colleagues are not crazy now. It was her attitude towards them that pushed them to that extreme behaviour.
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by Jasen1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mhen is this not defamation, na 5m oh

If the woman take them to court now they go still complain that she's wicked
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by festacman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
After reading, if this woman does not embark on immediate soul-searching and self-evaluation retreat, then she is helplessly possessed.
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by godofuck231: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
with that list I think it's worth the joy
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nobody should judge based on this banner.

It could be one person who don't like how strict she is doing this.
Re: Picture: Bizarre Manner With Which Staffs Celebrated D Transfer Of Their Leader by Opportuneke(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Only youuuu?

(1) (Reply)

I Struggled With Being A Musician And Becoming A Pharmacist In The University. / Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira / How Can I Get An International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.