Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby (898 Views)

REVEALED!! How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend, Sold Her Head For N70,000 / Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Faces Of The Boys That Murdered Their Colleague, Sylvester, At Dowen College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby by liliandrew: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
The parents of a four-month-old baby, Dylan Groves, are having a run-in with the law over the death of their four-month-old baby.

The parents of this baby, Daniel and Jessica Groves, 41 and 39 were charged with murder after he was found dead at the bottom of a well inside padlock milk crates with drugs in his system.

Dylan groves were reportedly found at the bottom of a 30-foot well in Otway, Ohio, with fractures to the skull, left leg and left arm, according to the coroner’s report. His body had been wrapped in plastic bags and blankets and locked inside two milk crates that were tied with a chain of padlocks, zip-ties and metal wires. The crates were then weighed down with rocks and iron.

Parents charged with murder after their badly beaten four-month-old baby was found dead with drugs in his system

Daniel and Jessica Groves, 41 and 39, have however pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder, murder, kidnapping, endangering children, tampering with evidence, interference with custody, gross abuse of a corpse and felonious assault.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/18/a-couple-allegedly-murdered-their-four-month-old-baby/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby by Maraokere: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Poor child
Re: Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby by Tomiwa69(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Even Without lookin in and JUST seeing the headline Alone
I knew it would be those transparent skin from the western world
Re: Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby by tchidi066(f): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Onyibos are just psychotic in nature... Reason why i can't imagine myself getting married to a white man, what if he kills me in my sleep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Murdered Their Four- Month -old Baby by mamajj17(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
tchidi066:
Onyibos are just psychotic in nature... Reason why i can't imagine myself getting married to a white man, what if he kills me in my sleep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Not all dear, some are GOLD.. One thing about them is when they love, they love kiss, they hardly cheat!

(1) (Reply)

Londoners Does Jungle Justice To Suspected Jewellery Shop Robber (Photos) / Army Caught On Camera Assaulting LASTMA Officials After Flouting Traffic Laws / Angry Wife Confronts Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.