Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key (47323 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Bobrisky Accused Of Owing 8m By Nigerian Dental Surgeon / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by titiloyeblog: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bobrisky called out by followers for passing off a generator key as his car key (video)

Bobrisky who felt quite thankful today, got called out by his followers after he passed off a generator key as his car key while claiming he owns three cars.

The crossdresser in the video he shared said he owns a Mercedes Benz, Range Rover and a Lexus. He described his firman generator key as his Lexus car key. Bobrisky however got busted by his followers who pointed out the "deceit" in the video shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiOf7dmmaU

Here are some comments and the video below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/bobrisky-called-out-by-followers-for.html

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Abfinest007(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
must u fake it . on the last day celebrities will be posting pictures of their hellfire

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by sexycat: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nothing we wouldn't see on earth, every time i open images of this guy called Bob , one thing usually comes to mind and the thing is ,does he have a d**k in between his legs? i mean i can't believe it that a human being could just woke up one morning and said this is how he wants to bleach his life out then turn to female for no reason.

i think this guy is retard and he should be taken to rehabilitation home.

Bobrisky irritates me and i cant stand the sight of him because i will puke on him if i see him real life.

i live in Washington DC and during the summer around August was pride week for Gay community but this guys came out celebrating and flunting their rainbow flag and we were on the street doing our normal road exercise(jogging) seriously this guys were attacked by group of guys that have serious hatred for them and they sustained various degrees of injuries then imagine bobrisky coming to US and at the mall trying to go into the female bathroom, i will be the first to alert the crowd that he is a guy that voluntarily transformed himself because he wasn't born a transgender and see how ladies will resist him , even police will never let him use the female rest room i bet you...

Nonsense.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Ayoswit(f): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
So people still take this he/she seriously? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Degbam: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by eliwa47(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
What do you expect from a HE/SHE?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Rubbiish(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by philip0906(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
If you know the number of followers especially women who defend and follow him whole heartedly on social media, you will now understand why the word stupid exists in the dictionary.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by spartan50(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by 9jaWebSolution: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
AUDIO CAR grin grin
Oja don burst, I don laugh tire. grin grin grin grin grin

ARE YOU IN NEED OF A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGNER? Contact us today let's get your job done at affordable price

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by seunmohmoh(f): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why are people surprised? We all know he is living a fake life 100%

His life is as fake as the stupid grammar he wrote.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
LOL
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by BossKingRex(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bobrisky, WAKAA!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Firman Lexus. Ninu aye

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Authoreety: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
At least y'all knows he has a car so why d brouhaha

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by BlackfireX: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why police never arrest this guy Ewwww

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by kolafolabi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fake lives everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Madibah(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bobrisky...
Eyan nla
Agba firiyoyo
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by MostIncredibleDFirst: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Just imagine who nairaland is promoting as their celebrity? One who is using Fireman generator starting key as "car key!" What an embarrassment to Seun and nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by PrettyLolo(f): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fake people every where.... Audio money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by GentleMoney: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by millionboi2: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Everything fake
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by seunmohmoh(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
sexycat:
Nothing we wouldn't see on earth, every time i open images of this guy called Bob , one thing usually comes to mind and the thing is ,does he have a d**k in between his legs? i mean i can't believe it that a human being could just woke up one morning and said this is how he wants to bleach his life out then turn to female for no reason.

i think this guy is retard and he should be taken to rehabilitation home.

Bobrisky irritates me and i cant stand the sight of him because i will puke on him if i see him real life.

i live in Washington DC and during the summer around August was pride week for Gay community but this guys came out celebrating and flunting their rainbow flag and we were on the street doing our normal road exercise(jogging) seriously this guys were attacked by group of guys that have serious hatred for them and they sustained various degrees of injuries then imagine bobrisky coming to US and at the mall trying to go into the female bathroom, i will be the first to alert the crowd that he is a guy that voluntarily transformed himself because he wasn't born a transgender and see how ladies will resist him , even police will never let him use the female rest room i bet you...

Nonsense.
The guy need serious flogging. I blame his village people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by sammyj: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
God help this Lady sorry guy!! grin grin Hopefully Tonto will be present as a BIG fan shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Onyi22(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by sweetonugbu: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
This Bob is truly risky,

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Slawormir: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Fuckthamods: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Some peoples role model.. Why can't yoruba nation put this thing to order? I thought they value culture

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Kendumazy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol. Daylight lies. Smh.

I sell Men's UK shirts. Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by PureGoldh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey mind first

Dx bob of a guy is actually risky in all aspects

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 0166 67 71

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.